Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

carrion kit posted:

i checked your charts and it looks like you've never posted in BYOB, so i'm not sure how that's possible. i understand you might feel that way but it's more likely that you're actully just stupid

is it better to be stupid or retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
hi

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

carrion kit posted:

i checked your charts and it looks like you've never posted in BYOB, so i'm not sure how that's possible. i understand you might feel that way but it's more likely that you're actully just stupid

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Yall need jesus.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
wb OP

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My name is former GBS poster morkyz, after years of reading about GBS and I'm gay threads, someone posted "I,m gay" and it broke me. I would repeat it to myself for days, and Id start busting up laughing in class and in my dorm. I couldn't explain what was so funny to anyone. They wouldn't understand. Now I,m, too' am" gay and have killed my famil. I advise anyone who "gets" GBS and irony to seek help before they. Too. Become teh gay.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

My name is former GBS poster morkyz, after years of reading about GBS and I'm gay threads, someone posted "I,m gay" and it broke me. I would repeat it to myself for days, and Id start busting up laughing in class and in my dorm. I couldn't explain what was so funny to anyone. They wouldn't understand. Now I,m, too' am" gay and have killed my famil. I advise anyone who "gets" GBS and irony to seek help before they. Too. Become teh gay.

Hush up weirdo.

:toxogond:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I'm the current poster with the trite name Your Dead Gay Son. I think it is really funny to made a tired attempt at parodying a post that wasn't even noticeable enough to read in the first place because that is my type of humor. I am Scandinavian.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
despite my fervent belief in eugenics, i would kill psyopmonkey over OP

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
limaf yuor llik

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Hobohemian posted:

I'm the current poster with the trite name Your Dead Gay Son. I think it is really funny to made a tired attempt at parodying a post that wasn't even noticeable enough to read in the first place because that is my type of humor. I am Scandinavian.

Pft I wish I was Scandinavian hobo

You seem to actively hunt me out. My bad mang

My name ain't that trite it's from ycs

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
lol, I'm unironically flattered that my first shitthread is finally getting a bit of attention, I'd long ago given up on it.

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this
gay

retard

virgin

autist

goon

you can only choose 2

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

chinaguyy01 posted:

gay

retard

virgin

autist

goon

you can only choose 2

lol if youre not all 5

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
This thread started out bad but now it's literally a communal toilet and we're all making GBS threads into it together in a gay hippy drum circle

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Quickscope420dad posted:

This thread started out bad but now it's literally a communal toilet and we're all making GBS threads into it together in a gay hippy drum circle

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Small dick gay virgin retard autist fedora wearing redditor SJW with AIDS, here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
hahaa video games!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread