Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm Robert Pattinson. I'm sorry I always look like I just got out of bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Arian_Samurai posted:

I'm Robert Pattinson. I'm sorry I always look like I just got out of bed

Why the long face?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

ArchetypeBlue posted:

I'm still not sure I could manage to sit through it. The Twilight movie is painfully boring and having people mocking it doesn't really make it much more bearable. What's so good about the commentary of Bullet Proof Monk? You got me curious.

It's basically the two guys who wrote the movie watching it an explaining all the poo poo that got cut from their original draft. It turns out the movie was originally supposed to be R rated and much more of a John Woo parody/homage but then halfway through the studio decided it wouldn't sell unless it was PG13.

Howard Beale posted:

That's the commentary track where they applaud Dee Dee after his one line of "YEAH PIZZA LET'S EAT", right? Good stuff

And where you learn that he was basically illiterate, among other things. It contains a bunch of the dudes who were also interviewed in the doc Machete Maidens Unleashed! which is all about all the old Roger Corman movies like RnRHS.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i never had much of an opinion on rpatz but i like him now

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

monkey posted:

He goes half retard in the Rover and it's good.

half?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
He was p. good in Terminator 2

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

Mystery Box posted:

dunno bout that seems p. cool to me "trench coat edward" prints available on deviantart.com

i like how terrible this drawing is and yet still recognizably the guy

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Robert Pattinson is the one from Twilight that isn't a manlet.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

lol it must suck so bad to be a short dude if you can look like that and have it not matter

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

so he's not only insanely attractive but likable? gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Yeah only half retarded, he plays a character who could have been normal but was more or less homeschooled by someone that just slapped him around and called him a retard all the time. Except all of that is inferred. His acting was so impressive I made a GBS thread about it, but not impressive enough to start a proper thread in CD because :effort:

• Locked thread