Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Incident on Grand Avenue, St.Louis on Thursday 9/18.

"A white Chevy Blazer was parked near the intersection of Pestalozzi street and South Grand Avenue at around 7:20pm on Thursday night. The person who shot the video says he saw a woman trapped inside the car. Men were punching her yelling, “I will kill you.” A friend called police and he whipped out a cell phone and started recording. One of the men near the Chevy Blazer saw him and told him to put his camera down. He called a friend over to stop the recording. He didn’t stop."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
what happened?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
e:oops

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Hey I grew up in the south Bronx in the 80s/early 90s and, sometime later, lived in the Oxyiest county of Florida. Trash is trash wether they're black, white, or brown. All of the stereotypes of being loud, obnoxious, poorly educated, hooked on drugs, being thieves/government mooches and having a ton of kids can apply to literally any ethnic group depending on the region.

It would be like if you took the trashiest white people scraped off the floor of their meth-encrusted single wide in the Deep South and pointed to them as an example of all white people, everywhere, being like that. And any "normal" acting whites were "one of the few good ones."

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 687 days!)

hailing from the meth encrusted deep south i must concur

• Locked thread