Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

havent seen the last episode yet but is this for real the last of danger 5? are russo/ashby not interested in continuing or is this just for now?

after the success of s1/s2, i can't imagine they couldn't find sponsors locally or in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

guidoanselmi posted:

havent seen the last episode yet but is this for real the last of danger 5? are russo/ashby not interested in continuing or is this just for now?

after the success of s1/s2, i can't imagine they couldn't find sponsors locally or in the US

I don't think they've said either way. It took a long time before season 2 was even confirmed as being in production so we won't know for a while.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
The DVD commentary and Sensible Chuckle podcast seem to indicate that they're done for good now with Danger 5 unfortunately.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

theperminator posted:

The DVD commentary and Sensible Chuckle podcast seem to indicate that they're done for good now with Danger 5 unfortunately.

Just means there will be a dumpster filled to the top with surplus swastikas.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

theperminator posted:

any link to the sensible chuckle podcast?

i hardly watch TV at all (just this and Venture Bros). this is all kinda tragic for me :(

also

etalian posted:

lol

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

Haha yeah, I don't think they're gonna have an easy time getting rid of the props.

guidoanselmi posted:

any link to the sensible chuckle podcast?

i hardly watch TV at all (just this and Venture Bros). this is all kinda tragic for me :(

Yep it's here for the latest ep:
https://soundcloud.com/televisedrevolution/sensible-chuckle-dario-russo-ep7

I'm really hoping they make another cool series soon!

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Well either way I'm just glad we got a second season, because I really wasn't expecting more Danger 5 and it was even better than I could have anticipated.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Poor Pierre. :(

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

i feel a terrible need to mention that a lot of the weird one-off joke tracks that show up for like 5 seconds have full tracks made for them for some insane reason

see: the song that plays for the one brief moment where the guy with the cowboy hat shows up in episode 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHoTFbDrOI

the "face your fears! face russia!" song that pierre hands jackson is almost 3 minutes long and is an actual full song that features lyrics such as: "an enemy is just a friend you don't like"

Fereydun fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Feb 16, 2015

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

Fereydun posted:

danger 5 ends on a loving lucky & wild reference

holy poo poo

also holy poo poo at everything else, especially secret mackenzie

edit:

watch this after watching the last episode because holy poo poo this makes the last episode so much better

I blew a lot of money to play Lucky & Wild all the way through to the end.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

What a weird great series it has been, can't wait to see what Dinosaur does next

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe
Gotta admit that my favourite character is The Colonel, and it was good that they managed to fit him into so many episodes.

*ka-chunk* I said shutup

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pikehead posted:

Gotta admit that my favourite character is The Colonel, and it was good that they managed to fit him into so many episodes.

*ka-chunk* I said shutup

I think every company could boost productivity by having a sit down gun at management meetings.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Fereydun posted:

i feel a terrible need to mention that a lot of the weird one-off joke tracks that show up for like 5 seconds have full tracks made for them for some insane reason

see: the song that plays for the one brief moment where the guy with the cowboy hat shows up in episode 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHoTFbDrOI

the "face your fears! face russia!" song that pierre hands jackson is almost 3 minutes long and is an actual full song that features lyrics such as: "an enemy is just a friend you don't like"

Haha the soundtrack is rad, loving "Requiem for the 7th Dimension" and "Tokyo (Stop Bitin' my friends face)"

ufarn
May 30, 2009
I feel like Tucker, after I found out this was the last of Danger 5 ever. :cry:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Qukflix has the mail-out DVD which I've been watching with the commentary, it's just awesome.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Both Seasons are up on netflix now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Not to be confused with the 1957 classic: