Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sup, Robo Reagan here, and I have some tips that will help you get some curvy gamer girls or even someone stupid enough to actually meet you.

i'm not actually going to give away my script because I don't want everyone in the world who can copy/paste it do it, and plus it was a fun exercise.

the success rate is surprising, this was more of a social experiment because a buddy of mine told me he hosed 6 girls in 6 days from this site, and the pictures he texted me of their naked bodies were pretty good. i figured i'd yos it up and bit and automate the boring stuff.

What you'll need:
  • A computer
  • Access to the internet
  • Some sort of scripting language (bash supremacy)
  • curl or wget
  • A text editor (vim)
  • A plentyoffish.com account
  • The ability to string together some words with periods separating thoughts.

alright, so here we go, what you need to do is to create an account for plentyoffish.com, and probably fill in some forms. just post poo poo and try to get a picture of yourself where you dont have cheeto dust all over your face and your guts not hanging out. got it? good. now we get to the fun part, the scripting.

first step, you need to get the cookies for PoF stored locally on your machine in the netscape cookie.txt format. unfortunately chrome uses a different format, so I used this cookie.txt export extension. it makes a button in chrome that formats your cookies for you. copy and paste that poo poo in a file, you'll need it.

now figure out pof's url format for searching, it's very simple, because they put everything in the url parameters, and there's no captchas on the site.

It looks sorta like this:

http://www.pof.com/basicsearch.aspx...age=2&count=500

change minage, maxage and z_code to the age range you want and zip code you want, and you can gently caress with the other paramaters to find other poo poo. whatever, the fact you like old ladies who are of middle eastern descent is not the focus of this post. what you'll do is do a for loop in your scripting language to get all the profiles.

basically this:

code:
for i in {1..25}
do
    curl --cookie PATH_TO_COOKIES_DOT_TEE_EX_TEE "http://www.pof.com/basicsearch.aspx?page={$i}"
done
you've just done a search through 25 pages. now use sed or grep or whatever to get all the viewprofile links. its pretty simple, your regex will look something like /viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=[1-9]* and extract all of them.

now you have all your potential targets, just append that url to the base url. simply pass these urls back into the curl script, which can be automated if you're not terrible with sed or grep or whatever. if you are, get t he gently caress out of yospos. make sure to pass your cookie file again!

now you can simply spam all of them with a message by passing the form data. the thing is you need to get all the inputs from the form, whichi s really easy to parse. then fill in the "message" form item. make up a message, i used something along the lines of:

"hey ive never used dating sites before, so i dont know how this goes, blah blah blah blah"

use proper sentences and poo poo, chicks love that poo poo. try to play off the fact that you're not a creepy dude who just wrote a script to automate online dating. spam the same message to everyone.

for better effectiveness, you can have y our script output all the people you've already messaged so you don't duplicate messages, and run it as a cron job. now every girl that signs up will get your message automatically. the ones who just signed up are not as battle-hardened so you're more likely to get a response.

now all you gotta do is just wade through the responses and and set your poo poo up. this has a ridiculous success rate for something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
thanks

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Kinda think fire still has the monopoly on curvy gamer girls, with/without glasses (a plus)

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
can someone put this into an exe program for me?

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!

ItBurns posted:

can someone put this into an exe program for me?

slamwhale.exe

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Step your game up and have the code take things out of the "interests" section and include it in the message. ie "you like X? I like X too!"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My pics had me shirtless and I am hella buff and I had a mohawk, am tattood, and am generally attractive so all the hipster girls on there insta-responded to me and sent me messages regularly. These are my tips.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

here's a tip (actually two):

- be handsome in your photos
- put any old thing in the profile thingie

^^ if you can pull off shirtless its a plus. i have one where i pretend its to show off a hand i stole off a mannequin that i put in my pants, but really its to show off my sweet body

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

How do I set the program to send a d pic with the initial message? im not hacker

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662747#post434451305

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

How do I set the program to send a d pic with the initial message? im not hacker

okcupid.com/picsender/cgi.cgi?profile=YOURPROFILE&secret=COPYHEADERFROMEMAIL&picsenable=1

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
protip: be a ladygirl, get hella inboxes

turn gay

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

but what if im afraid of women?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Saalkin posted:

Have you considered grindr?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Saalkin posted:

Alan Smithee posted:

turn gay

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Alan Smithee posted:

turn gay
This is true.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Dr Tim Wesley easily posts on the first page of a gay thread

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Saalkin posted:

try to develop a callous manner and say hateful things a lot, i read in a book that it works really well

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Which one of you is this?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

LAUGH OUT LOUD

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
So is that just like the Neg Long-con strategy I see?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Rapman the Cook posted:

Which one of you is this?

i dont get why his profile is censored

put that poo poo into google's eternal memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

also my best photographic angle is my silhouette. the less features are visible the better, trust me.

• Locked thread