Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'll be the goon that hangs around the one goonette the whole time, uncomfortably segueing everything into unsuccessful boasts because I think it'll make her like me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
That's not a goonette. He just has long hair.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nameless_Steve posted:

That's not a goonette. He just has long hair.

And moobs.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

we don't believe in 'gender'

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*brings ~$500 eight-hose hookah and a turkish coffee set to a mud-covered field, busts out a $10 lawn chair by his tent and keeps to himself*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*performs japanese tea service to moisten a homely, pale woman*

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Im the old redneck eyeing you youngsters with contempt as i chew tobacco, warning you away from the old house by the lake. Im later found dead, impaled through the eye with a steel rod.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

BombiTheZombie posted:

Im the old redneck eyeing you youngsters with contempt as i chew tobacco, warning you away from the old house by the lake. Im later found dead, impaled through the eye with a steel rod.
In my defense how I was supposed to know steel rods don't go there. I mean nobody told me NOT to put one there.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
poo poo guys my contact fell out. is there a stream or a brook nearby where i can wash it off?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Benedick Cuckold posted:

poo poo guys my contact fell out. is there a stream or a brook nearby where i can wash it off?

It's going to be really hard to find a body of fresh water that the goons haven't had a bathroom break in. Use this canteen of mountain instead.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'll be the ex military uncle trying to relive some never actually experienced past masculine ideal of my youth and after a couple drinks I'll start crying and talking about my ex wife

naem
May 29, 2011

Arrr! Ok boyos, set the tent over yonder, we're gonna set up what we use to call a 'bivouac' back in the 'corps heh, man those were the days. Yep! Just us men, breathin' free heh. No, WOOMEN to heh HOLD US DOWN heh *sips from flask, wipes hand across mouth* cough hack

Yep jimmy set the cross cut saw over there later I'll show yeh how to set up a fire, a real MAN'S fire. No women here! Heh. JUST US BOYOS. Just some, REAL MEN here heh. No, no women folk teh, hold us back, make us, make us feel- *swig from flask* cough cough MAKE US FEEL less like the, the men we ARE heh.

Yep just us cough cough boys here, in the, **awkward pause** in the, WOODS heh

** two hours later** SHEILA WHYYYY WHYYYY I DINT UDBSRSTAND, I GAVE EVERYTHIG, everyTHING cough cough

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Oh crap its the Slendermin!

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

:gooncamp:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Benedick Cuckold posted:

Here, let me just grab a steel rod and show you a trick that I learned from Bombi...

(also, I'm pretty sure naem's going to end up raping at least one of us in our sleep...)

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Happy 9/11 Campers! I hope you all packed your steel rods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

(also, I'm pretty sure naem's going to end up raping at least one of us in our sleep...)

No dammit jimmy I said the, the CROSScut saw with the, yeh that one. Boys in my day you knew a, heh, a CROSScut saw from a Messerschmidt from DAY ONE. Why if yet father were with us still, now I know your, heh your MOTHER she does her best, but, heh cough cough WOMENfolk they, they don't always, LISTEN,

**swig from flask, hand wipe across mouth, wince**

They don't LISTEN do they? WOMEN. Heh. WHO NEEDS EM? Not THIS marine boyos.

I says BAH HUMBUG heh

**two hours later** SHEILA!!! YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING hack hack cough **uncontrolled sobbing**

• Locked thread