Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

smoke a pot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

please stop being negative about gbs

i dont think ive ever seen buttplug express positive emotions towards anything

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Wooten posted:

Everything is so negative all the time, it really brings everyone down. Negative thoughts are bad, and if we think about bad things we become bad people. This thread is intended as a safe space where we can all share positive vibes.

I'll start:

I think that it's really funny when people tell jokes that don't put anyone down. :3:

I think SA made me purposefully contrary just to argue with people so thanks a lot you dicks

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i DO consent to hugs

as long as it doesn't last longer than say 2.46 seconds

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Nation posted:

i DO consent to hugs

as long as it doesn't last longer than say 2.46 seconds

I'm just glad I could pos so many neg attitudes.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Viggen posted:

we're all brown when we're on the ground huggin' the dirt like a planet cuck - barracks obama

additional supply depots required - barracks obama

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Sorry OP I'm 2 legit 2 quit

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

MegaGatts posted:

I thought you weren't a big fan of white people.

this is true thats why i said i wanted to hug all ppl. whites are not humans but rather a group of albino apes and thus considered animals

if i hugged all the animals some of tgem would bite or sting me or in the case of whites they would reach for my wallet and attempt to steal my money and identity as well as my soul force generating skin melanin

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
everything is embarassing

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
white people were actually genetically engineered by a black scientist to be a race of devils

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

white people were actually genetically engineered by a black scientist to be a race of devils

its facts

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

yes the scientists name was yakub he lived 6,600 years ago on the island of patmos where he made the evil whites

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

ilikedirt posted:

yes the scientists name was yakub he lived 6,600 years ago on the island of patmos where he made the evil whites

this is true

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
some people need a hug, around the neck, with rope

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I agree with the OP.

Al Cowens posted:

If these videos don't pick you up then I don't know what will. Headphones recommended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFWYbIJeYo
http://tindeck.com/listen/epkk

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
its a lot easier to feel like you're funny when you don't come up with original jokes and you just wait for someone to say something so you can just swoop in with a clever "nice post where did you get it the idiot store" line

also op is a fag

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
negativity doesnt bring me down because im not negative, versus people who are negative but pretend to be positive or people are are just negative

need some poz

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ilikedirt posted:

this is true thats why i said i wanted to hug all ppl. whites are not humans but rather a group of albino apes and thus considered animals

if i hugged all the animals some of tgem would bite or sting me or in the case of whites they would reach for my wallet and attempt to steal my money and identity as well as my soul force generating skin melanin

ilikedirt redeems another thread, which was originally made by some fairy lad that should kill himself!!!

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

gently caress the ROW posted:

ilikedirt redeems another thread, which was originally made by some fairy lad that should kill himself!!!

i redeem more threads than a yarn store on coupon day

• Locked thread