Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its live and its hot, 6:03PM CST 9/7/2014

edit: i originally posted "CNT" instead of "CST" and that was a typo, this is a hot news live edit reflecting that error 6:07PM CST 9/7/2014

TEAYCHES fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Sep 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
im gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:eyepop:

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

good

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
i dunno what cnt means

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
:eyepoop:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Whirlwind Jones posted:

i dunno what cnt means

i just edited my original post to reflect what you have pointed out w/r/t my typo

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
:wom:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

i just edited my original post to reflect what you have pointed out w/r/t my typo

technically shouldn't you have also edited the time to reflect the time of edit

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
THS hosed around with this message at Sep 7, 2014 around 18:06

this poo poo just makes you look like a liar

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

technically shouldn't you have also edited the time to reflect the time of edit

this just reflects how difficult live news is, from newshounds (reporters), to editors, to the social media consumer like you

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

testing the waters by posting in this thread

the water is bad

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lol if you live in the central time zone

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
7:10 pm EST, reporting in LIVE. yall ready to get down with dis jive?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

now this is something i can get behind

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Business Gorillas posted:

lol if you live in the central time zone

could be chicago.. could be amarillo, how can you know? judge by the info you get and not your premisconceptions

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
i love a fresh, new, handcrafted post

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

one time I drove through amarillo on the way to arizona in december. i stopped at a gas station as one would do in amarillo before driving onward into the desert. i noticed outside the car the wind was frigid, and quite fast. it was funny to me because the last time i drove through amarillo, the wind was blowing fast, but that was summer, and it was a hot as balls. anyways i get back in the car, and out of nowhere, it starts snowing, really hard. im at the border of new mexico and texas by now and i still have like 80 miles to go. well the wind was still blowing really hard so it created long stretches of ice all over the road. by now im freaking out, because there are jackknifed trucks and people stopped every few minutes. i drove on in 4 hi. it became harder and harder to see where the road was, so i started following a truck. well he jackknifes in front of my after about 20 minutes. finally though, I made it to santa rosa. when i woke up the next morning, the entire desert looked like one solid sheet of ice. pretty crazy op

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ethanol posted:

one time I drove through amarillo on the way to arizona in december. i stopped at a gas station as one would do in amarillo before driving onward into the desert. i noticed outside the car the wind was frigid, and quite fast. it was funny to me because the last time i drove through amarillo, the wind was blowing fast, but that was summer, and it was a hot as balls. anyways i get back in the car, and out of nowhere, it starts snowing, really hard. im at the border of new mexico and texas by now and i still have like 80 miles to go. well the wind was still blowing really hard so it created long stretches of ice all over the road. by now im freaking out, because there are jackknifed trucks and people stopped every few minutes. i drove on in 4 hi. it became harder and harder to see where the road was, so i started following a truck. well he jackknifes in front of my after about 20 minutes. finally though, I made it to santa rosa. when i woke up the next morning, the entire desert looked like one solid sheet of ice. pretty crazy op

cool thing about texas is that it rarely snows but if theres precipitation in the winter its invariably some utterly hosed up ice storm that would stop any northerner in their subaru tracks

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
i metaphorically made this reply

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Aferisan posted:

i figuratively made this reply

ftfy

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

THS posted:

cool thing about texas is that it rarely snows but if theres precipitation in the winter its invariably some utterly hosed up ice storm that would stop any northerner in their subaru tracks

The texas 'panhandle' really is something special. sublimely terrifying, yet really just plains, and i dont even know what the gently caress is up with the locals

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
your full of poo poo OP you made this thread way before I read the title

bullshit

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Welp this sucks

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

whao thats trippy

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
:gas:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my dog is white w/peanut butter color spots so my cute nickname for her is peanut butter dup (combo of pup + dog) here is a pics of her

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i hope u like my dogpic ths ur avatar reminds me of peanut butter dup (sometimes called fluffernutter dawg) which makes ur posts more endearing

Cumfartcocktails
Sep 18, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

my dog is white w/peanut butter color spots so my cute nickname for her is peanut butter dup (combo of pup + dog) here is a pics of her

hi ilikedirt that's a good dog

sincerely,
cumfartcocktails

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

THS posted:

people from the north are gay retards

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
I claim this post for me.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Is it cool to post here still or nah?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
*crickets*

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

THS posted:

edit: i originally posted "CNT" instead of "CST" and that was a typo, this is a hot news live edit reflecting that error 6:07PM CST 9/7/2014

Gbs is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texasmed
May 27, 2004
is this the internet??

• Locked thread