Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
loving sucks. Thinking about giving up but work is going to suck so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

loving sucks. Thinking about giving up but work is going to suck so hard

wanna watch really lovely ghost hunter shows with me till we get tired and pass out?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

stop bitching and drink some alcohol

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sleep is a crutch

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

crush your skull by placing your head on a train track, op.

you will only find true rest by making sure that you will never be raised for the skeleton army

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

crush your skull by placing your head on a train track, op.

you will only find true rest by making sure that you will never be raised for the skeleton army

thats very presumptuous, why would an undead skeleton need a head?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Me neither.

Im watching the docu Strongman.

Its embarrassing and sad.

Hopefully I sleep soon.

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this
jack off

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Gross.

Hush up.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Still awake pretty pissed

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

lol if you sleep

you sleep when the pain stops and since the pain never stops you never sleep. this is pretty basic stuff people.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

gently caress

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

lol if you sleep

you sleep when the pain stops and since the pain never stops you never sleep. this is pretty basic stuff people.

Henrietta!!! I made cupcakes for your new emo friends!

Youre a goth kid from southpark.

Shut it.

U gay.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

1gnoirents posted:

gently caress

both work but only one results in having the bed to yourself

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

MOOBS! posted:

both work but only one results in having the bed to yourself

What?

A hooker?

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
I'm laying here at 4:00am wide awake listening to music because my upstairs neighbors are stomping around right above my bedroom. Then again, they might be stomping around because I'm down here listening to music at 4:00am.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

What?

A hooker?

psyop only degenerates have sex with hookers im surprised you would suggest such a thing

Guy Fleegman posted:

I'm laying here at 4:00am wide awake listening to music because my upstairs neighbors are stomping around right above my bedroom. Then again, they might be stomping around because I'm down here listening to music at 4:00am.

what are you listening to? its important we establish who the rear end in a top hat is

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Seriously... watch strongman.

This poo poo is hilarious.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
At least you can attempt it. I'm working.

Though I use that term loosely.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

brick cow posted:

thats very presumptuous, why would an undead skeleton need a head?

well it NEEDS a head for the glowing eyes and the cackling.

Or if it is going to be a flute / bagpipe playing skeleton for the others to keep beat when marching.

We can use his bones for a skelepede though.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

At least you can attempt it. I'm working.

Though I use that term loosely.

well ill be working in 3 hours for 9 hours

i just took a poo poo to try and sleep and found my shorts on backwards. maybe that was the problem, but then i clogged my toilet. its not been a good night

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Same dude, I just had a nightmare about how I was curled up with my girlfriend, whispering softly into her ear how much I'd love to be doing her. And then biting her ear while rubbing my warm hands up and down her arm.

And then she turns around and her eyes are bored out and bleeding and she's like one of those loving crazy clown dolls gently caress. Can't sleep after that poo poo.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

wow, count my blessings

im refreshing the random imgur page until i can find something to jerk off to. not that I will, but just as a game

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
My feet were too warm in socks.

Too cold without.

I miss freezing people with my icy witch feet and snow beast hands in bed.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

1gnoirents posted:

well ill be working in 3 hours for 9 hours

i just took a poo poo to try and sleep and found my shorts on backwards. maybe that was the problem, but then i clogged my toilet. its not been a good night

real low poo poo to toilet paper ratio here bud why did you have to dab your dick so much?

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

MOOBS! posted:

what are you listening to? its important we establish who the rear end in a top hat is

The Doors. L.A. Woman,to be precise. It may not be the music as it might be my singing and bouncing my beer cans off of the bedroom ceiling.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
My hands are always pleasantly warm and dry. Makes giving massages really nice or so I've heard.

Oddly enough my entire body stays pretty warm throughout the cold season. The trade-off to this being I have no body fat and shiver in like 60 degree weather.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

MOOBS! posted:

real low poo poo to toilet paper ratio here bud why did you have to dab your dick so much?

it was maglite poo poo, it got sucked in but it couldnt make the bend

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

1gnoirents posted:

it was maglite poo poo, it got sucked in but it couldnt make the bend

drink more water brah

you have a plunger? if not i hope you have really big hands that make a great seal

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Literally a photo of this thread IRL

les fleurs du mall fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Sep 8, 2014

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Clown will eat me.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Me either. Woke up at 2:22 due to a storm and couldn't get back to sleep. First day at my new job in a few hours. It's all orientation stuff so I'm probably going to end up like in high school and fall asleep in the back. Woo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

i just played borderlands since the last post. time fo rwork

• Locked thread