Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Now I'm not saying you should take my word for this, but one week I'm hearing about how Joan Rivers is dead, the next I'm hearing that the Duchess of Cambridge (her future majesty and a qualified DILF) is pregnant.

I'm not saying that I think the babby inside of Kate Middleton is a reincarnation of Joan Rivers or anything, but I think the baby may be the reincarnation of Joan Rivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buy a hotdog!
Oct 24, 2010

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Is the baby also a racist

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Either way it will still be funnier than her daughter

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
No! That's not true! That's impossible!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
LOL @ Duchess in 2014.

move on to the 21 century!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Is the baby also a racist

If there is such a thing as a non-racist royal family I don't want to know about it.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
to add to this, she was also chummy with the couple, too.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
See what started as a humorous joke is actually being revealed as reality.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
i farted and instead of gas it was my own poo poo. it came out of my rear end into my pants.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

ballass posted:

i farted and instead of gas it was my own poo poo. it came out of my rear end into my pants.

another proud goon tradition

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

ballass posted:

that's not how to fart. you did it wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

ballass posted:

Are you suggesting the reincarnation of Joan Rivers is actually your shart?

• Locked thread