Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
If you had the choice to stay and live as you currently do right now or go back in time and be the King's Bumwiper (which was actually a very high position in those days, very well paid and got to go to all the badass feasts and poo poo), which would you choose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I would choose.

to be gay.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Wow what a clever and original post I made.

About being gay.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
So are we just past the point of checkbox polls now :colbert:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Dude you have plat. Is there no poll because you were too stupid to make one or because you are too lazy?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
If i went back in time to be the king's bumwiper would i have sufficient wealth and influence to stop the lovely weird text threads you're starting this morning? cause if so then yes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'd stay here. Even being super rich in those days was worse than being poor now.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
i have diarrhea :(

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Goku's bumwiper.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
im actually already a pretty high ranking bum wiper so that would be pretty stupid for me to do

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
And miss my chance to post on the Something Awful dot com forums? No way OP

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Which king are we talking here?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Considering that us middle class folk live better than the kings and queens of old, I'd rather stay and live as I currently do. Being the bumwiper for a king wouldn't really appeal.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
do I get to boss around peasants or no

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

yo nice font. where you get it the store for idiot gay losers with small dicks?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Saalkin posted:

yo nice font. where you get it the store for idiot gay losers with small dicks?

Fuckin' noob. If you go search up JJCoolJ on the SAclopedia and copy the first and last letters of every sentence of the March 30, 2005 post by Agent Escalus and PM it to Lowtax he does a coin flip toss via skype and if it comes heads up you get a choice on which font type your posts show up as.

You've been here 6 years, you should know this by now you dumb little poo poo.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
how far back in time are we talkin? like 1973 or 1428? also, what country are we talkin? like England or some shithole tribal village in Africa?

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
I would stay right where I am, with the whole world at my fingertips instead of some kings butthole.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

enzeen posted:

I would stay right where I am, with the whole world at my fingertips instead of some kings butthole.
i think psychedelic rock pioneers pink floyd said it best: "would you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?".

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Jesus Christ posted:

Fuckin' noob. If you go search up JJCoolJ on the SAclopedia and copy the first and last letters of every sentence of the March 30, 2005 post by Agent Escalus and PM it to Lowtax he does a coin flip toss via skype and if it comes heads up you get a choice on which font type your posts show up as.

hosed up if true

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Would we be a portal to current times that we could send that lovely wipes into? Could we control where the lovely wipes end up when they come flying out of the portal? Because a lovely wipe flying out of a portal to smack Obama in the face would be pretty awesome

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
The King of which country? I mean if you are stuck as some Raja's Asswiper that could be p uncool.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

Jesus Christ posted:

If you had the choice to stay and live as you currently do right now or go back in time and be the King's Bumwiper (which was actually a very high position in those days, very well paid and got to go to all the badass feasts and poo poo), which would you choose?

i'd hire blackwater to kill myself.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Jesus Christ posted:

And you didn't pick Comic Sans what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Always pick the activity that isn't "take a shower in Bill's bathroom."

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
yeah sure let me give up all my modern luxuries that a KING wouldn't even have so I can wipe his gross hairy rear end in a top hat

prob not even bleached

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm pretty sure JESUS CHRIST had red text in the bible?????

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Could I buy medieval weed ?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Can I bring a supply of Shittens? People will think I'm a wizard.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

yeah sure let me give up all my modern luxuries that a KING wouldn't even have so I can wipe his gross hairy rear end in a top hat

prob not even bleached

What kind of pansy rear end human being bleaches their rear end in a top hat?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

BombiTheZombie posted:

Ikr

i only bleach other people's

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
I would choose

Freewill

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Morally Inept posted:

I would choose

Freewill

Sorry dude, your life is predetermined and it's pretty grim from what I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

BombiTheZombie posted:

The kind that has other people wipe his rear end duh

• Locked thread