Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Runaktla posted:

Look at all these :effort: and serious answers in a GBS thread and most of them don't even include 9/11.

Look like goons have regrets :/

Hahah you read the thread hahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
I stay at home so I don't get arrested that night! Thank you time machine thread for saving me :10bux:

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Runaktla posted:

Look at all these :effort: and serious answers in a GBS thread and most of them don't even include 9/11.

Look like goons have regrets :/

We Forgot

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'd rape everything in the twin towers an hour before the plane hits

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

vyst posted:

I'd rape everything in the twin towers an hour before the plane hits

I'd suicidebomb a hotdog vendor outside the world trade center

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
id make sure the pentagon plane actually hits it

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Haam posted:

id make sure the pentagon plane actually hits it

Why the Pentagon? You could make Flight 93 take out Congress.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
gently caress congress, theyre all elected shitheads. the real power is in the top generals and all the documents and whatnot which will be destroyed, altho a plane without explosives would only be able to take out maybe half the building so i'd get a second one to hit the other side too

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
OP, I've waited 13 years for you to post this thread again. I'm sorry... I failed :negative:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tirius posted:

OP, I've waited 13 years for you to post this thread again. I'm sorry... I failed :negative:

I'm sure you did your best, Tirius. Rest now.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Distract Tirius with Pokeman cards.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i'd kill nickelback and prevent their album from releasing, thereby preventing the real 9/11 catastrophe.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I would probably post something dumb and forgettable in GBS, like I did the first time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
I would find Atta and convince him to take out the IRS building instead.

• Locked thread