Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
I've lost over ten e-mails this week and it keeps rising by the week. This isn't the first time that this happened and I'm sick of missing out on important dates from my families.

I'm currently using a legacy version of Microsoft Outlook and I have NetProtector, McAfee and Pandasecurity running on this stupid thing but it wont pick up the viruses causing this. The virus even sometimes changes the pictures on my desktop and I can't stop it by restarting or with alt+f4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
buy a mac you loving pleb

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

change OS to linux

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Digital Fingers posted:

change OS to linux

I'm not seeing it listed on Walmart or Amazon. I'll just use the web browser to check my loving e-mails.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
serious answer remove mcaffee and panda, download avast

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Lichy posted:

serious answer remove mcaffee and panda, download avast

I try to avoid using Avast since it got a poor review from pcadvisor.co.uk.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
Use AVG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

That one also has a bad review at tripadvisor.co.nz

• Locked thread