Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the damn Ruskis are back
Jan 25, 2006

And blew, Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came!
if we just take everybodys skin off we'll all get along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Jeffrey posted:

White people are like humans they are what the other ones are based around, like asians get +2 dex and +2 int but -2 str and -2 per

fixed

:smuggo:

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Everyday Lurker posted:

White people are terrible.

The worst race. :colbert:

white people goy

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
person i considered a friend called me a goy today
dont know how to handle th shock

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

person i considered a friend called me a goy today
dont know how to handle th shock

just sleep sound with the knowledge that you are on the righteous side and keep fighting the good fight like we all do every day

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
all people should die really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a creepy colon posted:

scotland vs england hmmm, yeah youre both just whites. why do white people always do this, is it because you dont have any real culture so you gotta manufacture it through 'independence' etc

ugh

why is a gif of a baloonshop video in your op

• Locked thread