Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Signed a two year lease. Got told I can't have a noisy pet, and that needs to be encapsulated. He means a fish but I can interpret that as a ferret.
He never inspects...

Ferts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Watching ferret videos because ferrets are cute, came across this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcCRZkeqFY8

I was surprised, are ferrets so fond of being handled, they they would actively drag over a giant human's hand over to their pups to have them handled as well?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
One of my ferrets was a big girl who adored people in general and loved being scuffled about by hand, so it's not too surprising.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Remember that guy that posted The Stereotype that ferret owning ladies were crazy?

I have my own (gender neutral) stereotype now for ferret owners.

They're lazy selfish jerks who hoard all the ferret pictures for themselves and don't post them in the thread. :colbert:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

nmx
May 16, 2004

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/ywJ7sbL.mp4

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
do ferrets even recognize carbs as food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhurak
Nov 12, 2007

Playing music in the key of HIP!
Fun Shoe

Phobophilia posted:

do ferrets even recognize carbs as food

Yes. I got 2 that spent a year in the pet shop. The one likes to steal granola bars out of my lunch bag and slowly chew on them. He also stole a bag of goldfish crackers from my lady. Same result. My little girl goes batshit for rice. So much that we had to throw out the dig box we made for them because she kept loving up her digestion. A goddamn yeast infection in her stomach.
They both love banana and try to get them from us.

Obviously they were feeding them whatever food they had for lunch and now my weasels are probably going to end up with insulinoma in spite of the expensive poo poo I feed them.

Edit: have some pictures.
Ferts

Bhurak fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Dec 14, 2017

• Locked thread