Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
if I can ever get work off I will try to come to the next one (and maybe invite my friend in his old Prelude). looks like fun!

and if anyone is interested in a thing in Marin and/or sonoma, maybe I could put some organizing into that, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OxMan posted:

Hey now, honorable mention to the impala who threw his huge rear end around like a boss!

This cant be stressed enough, I only phrased what I did for the fact that the few times I approached the bugs limits the Impala was still right on my rear end haha

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

atomicthumbs posted:

if I can ever get work off I will try to come to the next one (and maybe invite my friend in his old Prelude). looks like fun!

and if anyone is interested in a thing in Marin and/or sonoma, maybe I could put some organizing into that, too

I'm moving back up to Marin, so I could be up for that. We do have some amazing roads up here, although we'd have to be up very early to get ahead of the tourists.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

This cant be stressed enough, I only phrased what I did for the fact that the few times I approached the bugs limits the Impala was still right on my rear end haha

I guess the driver has more right foot than brains, eh? ;)

Could never hope to keep up with Das Volk anyway.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Das Volk posted:

I'm moving back up to Marin, so I could be up for that. We do have some amazing roads up here, although we'd have to be up very early to get ahead of the tourists.

Or up very late, or do it on a weekday :v:

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Das Volk posted:

That'd be rad.

From the dash cam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steak Flavored Gum
Apr 26, 2007

ABANDONED HOMEWORLD FOR SALE, CHEAP!!!
Custom desert-marsh conversion in galactic core, 12% oxygen atm., great weather, friendly native life (missing one moon). Great fix-er-upper. Must sell, alien invasion imminent. $3995 or best offer.

meatpimp posted:

Those look like Kosei Racing Senecas on the Miata?

They are. The original owner had them put on. Unfortunately they're 16x7s for reasons I cannot fathom.

• Locked thread