Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

redshirt posted:

I've started a fanfiction novel with Microwave's Mom as the protagonist. I need a cool title though.

Hot Pocket

Edit: loving god drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
:drat: Microwave's Mom

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
imagine if your existence or from your perspective the existence of the entire universe depended on you being in microwaves moms vagine

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Simstim posted:

microwave's mom's picture is the internet version of those immortal cancer cells taken from a woman who died 70 years ago and are now used by science all over the world. in 70 years time we will all be dead but microwave's mom pic will still be getting posted online.

Vaall
Sep 17, 2014
Microwave was such a little bitch that his mom's pussy is still tight after he came out of it

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

contrapants posted:

He'd be OK with it if we were talking about Microwave's Dad.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3708449

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
microwave's mom is really hot

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Did you know that Microwave was once forums-famous for something other than his hot mom?

Let's check the ol' SAclopedia from way back in 2006

quote:

Posted by Mr.Gorha on December 31, 2006

Microwave is a pretty well known and respected poster. He registered on Dec 30, 2004 and is famous for his MSPaint drawings.

They're not the kind of drawings that take hours to do, but they still manage to capture the essence of the subject and are always funny. Microwave is always welcome in an MSPaint thread and always has a new twist on things.

Many posters may remember his "Power of Rock" series, where we find out rock is responsible for killing dinosaurs, giving us light, making rainbows and other various acts of power. If a MSPaint thread pops up and Microwave is around, someome usualy requests his art.

But now nothing of that remains. Nothing but his hot, hot mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

:vince:

• Locked thread