Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I never dream about the internet or the forums because thats pathetic sad gay whatever but lately ive been ill and have been just reading a lot

last night i had this dream where lowtax banned everyone but it was a surprise like that horrible application ORIGIN suddenly our screens launched up a game where we were all inside and it was like the 1760s and we all had certain names based on our credit card information because the Tax and crew put serious work into it all. So like his name, Sir Kyanka Duke of Strip Mall and we talked via voice coms/ microphones, and we were all dressed like george washington , we were all beautiful with flowing wigs and frilly shirts and the graphics were great!

, and were walking around a big place almost like a castle with lots of long tables put out for all of us with welcome gifts and our names which is where we spawned, certificates rolled up in crispy paper tied in ribbon, with our names done in beautiful calligraphy
; the gift pack included additional paper with feather pens where we could make "posts" but they were on crinkly old paper like the type people used back then like the constitution and had to be hand delivered which could be dangerous even though things might just say "im gay". we all looked cool and suave and some of us walked with canes and we the rules said we had to do things like poo poo and piss and do daily routines to not be probated. It was ok at first but then people started throwing things. I ran into a bathroom, there was a man squating over a toilet who judged me. there were NPCS who were like mods but less lovely and you could alert them to other people being fuckin lame and they would go look them over but if there was no evidence nothing woul dhappen. I was arrested in the bathroom

then it all went away and i woke up. but i was BACK in the same world and i was like holy, i thought this was a dream and i was banned? but nope, i was just in the age of enlightenment

All of us, we were all so beautiful and free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
dude that was no dream this actually is happening

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
haha yeah, i'm your, uh, gay forums huckleberry. Sorry didnt read a lot of the OP

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
OP, I saved that to a word document to read later.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

its really good just print it out and read it when youre like on a coffee break or whatever

its beautiful to think about us all as gentlemen walking and discussing and handing posts to each other in majestic featherfont, complimenting each other on our wigs

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

I had a dream where I found a rather large white cowboy-style hat, and I used it to scare people

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dudes in tights with large junk had it fuckin made

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Ghaz posted:

I had a dream where I found a rather large white cowboy-style hat, and I used it to scare people

we looked sophisticated and walked gently with locks dangling from our noble heads. so no, wrong dream fuckin pleb
you just woulda got banned and thats it, no cool lowtax april fools

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

close your eyes and imagine for just one moment.

ilikedirt approaches you:

ilikedirt

and he hands you a delicately wrapped piece of papyrus
you break the wax seal, inside it reads:

ilikedirt posted:

if im ur enemy well i got bad news for u im walking along christs path in both my heart and my actions so...

ffffffffffbahahabahah lamao suckers!!!!!! *smacks butt and makes rude finger gesture at u*

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Drunk & Ugly posted:

we looked sophisticated and walked gently with locks dangling from our noble heads. so no, wrong dream fuckin pleb
you just woulda got banned and thats it, no cool lowtax april fools

i would apologize but I can't control how I behave in my dreams. that's not how dreams work

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

too bad you woulda fit in with the wigs n all

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
gently caress off OP

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdkmmD1QBKw

ain't we all huckleberry frenz?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Ghaz posted:

i would apologize but I can't control how I behave in my dreams. that's not how dreams work

hello sir it is I, 6haz look at my white cowboy hat which i found. I am a man but dress as a woman because i insist on white hats in my dreams

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i had a dream you were dead, op.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i had a dream you were dead, op.
tell me clairvoyant
did i have thick luscious hair billowing from my every orifice like in rl

did you mourn or at least molest my corpse like gg allin

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk & Ugly posted:

tell me clairvoyant
did i have thick luscious hair billowing from my every orifice like in rl

did you mourn or at least molest my corpse like gg allin

haha wtf, just plumes of hair sprouting from your mouth & rear end in a top hat ?? whoa see a doc or start touring you carnie

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sorry you woke up, OP.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i just remembered another dream: I was in a dance club (pretty sure it was one, have never been IRL) and I was kissing a woman. we were getting pretty into it but then I saw an old friend who I haven't seen in ~10 years (waking time). I excused myself from her company and went to go greet him but I was so excited and happy that I woke up before he even saw me

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I had adream that everyone in gbs was gay(including me).

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
In you Whigged dreamland, I'd be a pretty low rank...

Also, I haven't dreamt these last 6 months. I envy the dead.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

has anyone made the forums into my cool chat rpg where we can poop with wigs on yet

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I know what's gonna be in my dreams tonight. Is that a turnip in his pocket or is he just happy not to be dead before the age of 35?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Applewhite posted:

I know what's gonna be in my dreams tonight. Is that a turnip in his pocket or is he just happy not to be dead before the age of 35?

gpd drat youre right i didnt even see that
thick black dick up itt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I had a dream I was a jedi.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i guess this can just be a dreams thread
but i really liked my dream and wanted the world to experience it i just refuse to put any work into it except this thrread

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
My dreams are always everyone and everything killing me.

I die every night, asking, "Why?"

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

redshirt posted:

My dreams are always everyone and everything killing me.

I die every night, asking, "Why?"

it sounds like youre having existential issues redshirt
tell me more as i smoke upon my pipe

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark
I dreamt I sat fire to some curtains. They weren't my curtains. It was in the top floor of a tall, dark building. I opened a balcony door to throw the curtains onto the street below, but there was neither a balcony nor even a railing and I'm afraid of heights, so I fell back into the room. The curtains started dripping small flames, that flew out of the open door. Below, a huge moldy canopy bellowed in the wind and caught fire, burning quickly and engulfing all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
shut up you stupid fag

• Locked thread