Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dominos here started selling $5 pizzas for pickup only theres only a few that are that cheap but i had a pepperoni one a month ago it was alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

exspurt analcyst posted:

Dough recipes are so simple but take so long to get a proper proof, but wtf is 2 pounds of flour? I don't have a flour scale and the only person I know with any scale is my weed dealer.

Got me thinkin about a chicago style with pineapple & ham for tonite.

Good question. First find out what type of flour you want to use. Personally I like a high protein flour like bread flour because it get's an extra crisp on the outer edge.

Now go here to convert your choice of flour weight into volume (and remember that's going to be relative anyway based on how much moisture your flour has absorbed from the air):

http://www.traditionaloven.com/conversions_of_measures/flour_volume_weight.html

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I couldn't tell you, I'll be too busy playing GBS fantasy footballs with the cool guys

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Luvcow posted:

:stare:

Holy poo poo some of these are scary

Lmao what

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
gunna open up a pizza shop where we just scream about 9/11 at the top of our voices at the customers

we'll have all the equipment and ingredients for pizzas, even print menus and stuff but we'll be too busy screaming about 9/11 to actually ever make any

here's the link the kickstarter

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Quickscope420dad posted:

gunna open up a pizza shop where we just scream about 9/11 at the top of our voices at the customers

we'll have all the equipment and ingredients for pizzas, even print menus and stuff but we'll be too busy screaming about 9/11 to actually ever make any

here's the link the kickstarter

hmmm will you make a frog themed pizza

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

Jet's, obv.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

JerryLee posted:

hmmm will you make a frog themed pizza

him name hopkin 4 seasons

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
red baron

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Luvcow posted:

Punky befriends Mrs. Carney, whose dog Angus is in Dr. Frankel's animal hospital too. Angus dies, and Mrs. Carney, who is devastated, turns down Punky and Henry's offer to take her home, preferring to walk home instead. Punky gives her a hug before she leaves. The woman is immediately hit by bus when she walks away.

But did Mrs. Carney pray the Jack Chick way first? This is important.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

finish the meal by constructing a shrine, two cheesy breadsticks propped up in the almost frozen marinara sauce they give you

:911:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

for real though its little caesars because theyve got those rectangular pizzas that you can arrange into your own twin towers and then eat them like a hungry 747

Direwolf
Aug 16, 2004
Fwar

Al Borland posted:

Guys been in Chicago for like 20+ years great old man. Really knows how to make a Sicilian pizza.

Yo you live like next to me

:coolfish: he does make great pizza

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Yaldabaoth posted:

Capitalism is amazing

Here are your food choices to honor those fallen at The Pentagon. Apologies for the low-res photo, it was the only one online.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Here are your food choices to honor those fallen at The Pentagon. Apologies for the low-res photo, it was the only one online.

The one in the middle used to be called the "Ground Zero Cafe" before something happened in 2001

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nckdictator posted:

The one in the middle used to be called the "Ground Zero Cafe" before something happened in 2001

the terrorists have truly won

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Direwolf posted:

Yo you live like next to me

:coolfish: he does make great pizza

:mrgw:
I am next to you.

We should get some food at kumas sometime or somethin.

Got my pizza.

Its amazing guys. This is by far the best thin crust new york style i've had in a while holy poo poo the cheese is just oozing. Like the broken glass and dead bodies falling from the towers that fateful day. Only thought on this pizza is I wish the crust was a little bit crispier and had a better crunch. Much like the sound the bodies made when they hit the pavement.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Al Borland posted:

Its amazing guys. This is by far the best thin crust new york style i've had in a while holy poo poo the cheese is just oozing. Like the broken glass and dead bodies falling from the towers that fateful day. Only thought on this pizza is I wish the crust was a little bit crispier and had a better crunch. Much like the sound the bodies made when they hit the pavement.

thread eventually delivers

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Valeyard

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

papa johns is a terrorist attack on my mouth

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Vargs posted:

papa johns is a terrorist attack on my mouth

a second banana pepper has hit the molars

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The Pentagon has a Sbarro in it as well as a Pizza Hut, so one of those.

I bet the Sbarro people there go "I work at the Pentagon".

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

SHUT TGHE gently caress UP. Seen this nonsense reply in like at least 2 threads now and that is more than enough you dumb autist human being cumlord.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
The ____ House of Pizza

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Wendigee posted:

SHUT TGHE gently caress UP. Seen this nonsense reply in like at least 2 threads now and that is more than enough you dumb autist human being cumlord.

Valeyard?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

firehouse pizza

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i love pizza

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Pineapple pizza

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Wendigee posted:

SHUT TGHE VALEYARD UP. Seen this nonsense reply in at least 2 valeyards now and that is more than enough you dumb autist valeyard cumlord.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
is valeyard some srt of local pizza chain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Wendigee posted:

Valeyard

• Locked thread