Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I think we may be on the same flight. Rick if you're a goon and you're reading this and we get canadian 911'd today we need to stick together and take control of any situation that may present itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
by "take control of the situation" you mean livepost your inevitable death right?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Stick a penis in between his buttocks, laffo

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

o

k

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
Hope you want the NSA or w/e to read that dummy

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
who?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

CharlestonJew posted:

by "take control of the situation" you mean livepost your inevitable death right?

move to the toilets and gently caress, i think he meant

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

apparently some kind of "canadian" "celebrity"

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

no it would be a let's roll situation where instead of dying we save the day and fly the plane to ottawa to party with the pm and talk about escalating Canadian military action in Iraq and Syria because we will be given the order of Canada and made to be generals in the queens navy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ask him who he is. Tell him that you're curious because nobody on this messageboard seems to have heard of him.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

I think we may be on the same flight. Rick if you're a goon and you're reading this and we get canadian 911'd today we need to stick together and take control of any situation that may present itself

be sure to hold your phone right when you upload the terrorist takeover videos. Christ I hate people who do it vertical and not horizontal.

Applewhite posted:

Ask him who he is. Tell him that you're curious because nobody on this messageboard seems to have heard of him.

haha yeah I looked him up still didnt know who he was after reading the wiki blurb.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
do mentally ill mute people still post on the internet?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

Rick Mercer Talking to Americans Part 1: http://youtu.be/gFgPX0hnNfA

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I met him once. He was nice but I mostly remember being surprised by how short he was.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

we need to stick together and take control of any situation that may present itself
you're going to "take control" of the "situation" on the plane together huh??? terrorist...

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Dr_Amazing posted:

I met him once. He was nice but I mostly remember being surprised by how short he was.

He has an immense head as well.

He came into a burger joint I was in and ordered a western omelette.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it's not that his head is big its that his body is diminutive he needs a brain of that caliber for satire

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
Every day you're forced to live life in Canada, is a Canadian 9/11. God bless this Canuck "celebrity" nobody has ever heard of

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ok, i'm going to ask you a question and i need you to be honest with me op. who the gently caress is rick mercer?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
too bad it wasn't roy mercer

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

or alex mercer... just like the videogames....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
i wish it was rick moranis

• Locked thread