Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chewybiteems
Mar 16, 2009
:nws: http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2014/09/raunchy-devil-statue-appears-outside-skytrain-station/ :nws:

The dark lord himself manifested outside the vancouver skytrain, throwing up the horns with his huge monster cock hanging out to the giddy delight of everyone with a sense of humor. The city, taking offense to such a statue being erected (*snicker*), took it down, provoking a change.org petition (https://www.change.org/p/the-city-of-vancouver-bring-the-giant-satan-with-an-erection-statue-back-to-east-vancouver) that just crossed the 666 signature mark, because this is an actual thing happening today.

9/11 - NEVER FORGET AND HAIL SATAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Sorry....end of days :(

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Sorry...I'm Gay.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Does the Animatrix count as anime?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

redshirt posted:

Does the Animatrix count as anime?

Depends on the particular short, since they were made by different studios (some based in Japan and some not), furthermore I am gay hail satan's cock

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Harime Nui posted:

Depends on the particular short, since they were made by different studios (some based in Japan and some not), furthermore I am gay hail satan's cock

Second Renaissance?

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
replace it with the paterno statue imo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

rear end of gays

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

redshirt posted:

Second Renaissance?

That one is anime, it was written/directed by Mahiro Maeda and animated by a Japanese studio.

I get to everything eventually!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Thats a nice dick.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
^^^^ dang
that's a nice cock