Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

pfs Write posted:

my gramma fell asleep during Titan ae too

I wish I had fallen asleep during Titan AE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Vengarr posted:

What would happen if there was a school shooting at Hogwarts

Hogwarts has people dying and evil wizards shooting up the place every other day and no one gives a gently caress
Hogwarts is like the Chicago inner school district for wizards

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i only seen the first movie and i think i read the book when i was a child but i still think hufflepuff probably has the most stoners

if they smoke wizard weed or whatever

Hufflepuff are the guys who like plants the most yeah? I mean their house is the only one who's head teacher isn't some crazy fighter, they've got a gardener instead.

And wizards don't know poo poo about muggle stuff, especially not drugs. So if you were in hufflepuff you could probably hydroponically grow a ceiling high marijuana plant right in the middle of your common room and no one would care. They'll even teach you all the spells to make plants grow better. They'd just think it was another magic plant. Well they've got that part right. It'd be the best high school experience ever, put me down for hufflepuff.

Also, you can be pretty sure that the kids in slytherin are using all their potions stuff to cook meth. They're truly the house where all the white trash go, especially with all the racism and inbreeding they do.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

IronClaymore posted:

Hufflepuff are the guys who like plants the most yeah? I mean their house is the only one who's head teacher isn't some crazy fighter, they've got a gardener instead.

And wizards don't know poo poo about muggle stuff, especially not drugs. So if you were in hufflepuff you could probably hydroponically grow a ceiling high marijuana plant right in the middle of your common room and no one would care. They'll even teach you all the spells to make plants grow better. They'd just think it was another magic plant. Well they've got that part right. It'd be the best high school experience ever, put me down for hufflepuff.

Also, you can be pretty sure that the kids in slytherin are using all their potions stuff to cook meth. They're truly the house where all the white trash go, especially with all the racism and inbreeding they do.

lol at this loving muggle who don't know poo poo about wizard drugs thinking anyone wants to waste their time on muggle highs.

• Locked thread