Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!

FuzzySkinner posted:

19 Action News WOIO @19ActionNews · 6m
Troopers saying TJ Lane had a pitchfork when captured.

good thing they got him before he could storm frankenstein's bouncy castle

tupac holocron fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Sep 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

quote:

He is 5' 8" tall and weighs 125 pounds.

lmao

oh no a small child is on the loose

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
i could probably kick his rear end

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

FuzzySkinner posted:

He's been caught.

With a pitchpork per WOIO

19 Action News WOIO @19ActionNews · 6m
Troopers saying TJ Lane had a pitchfork when captured.

19 Action News WOIO @19ActionNews · 7m
OSHP confirms TJ Lane is in custody

when Lane attempted to attack the police, a brave officer put his palm on Lane's forehead and held out his arm, preventing Lane from reaching them

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

cock hero flux posted:

lmao

oh no a small child is on the loose

hahah who would get murdered by that? a loving kid??- what? oh

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

lol i bet he escaped just by walking between the bars

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

BREAKING NEWS

ACTUAL HANDCUFFS USED TO RESTRAIN DANGEROUS KILLER TJ LANE

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
good thing they put him back in the teapot before he could get his hands on a sewing needle and button to use as a tiny sword and shield

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
tj lane on the moose

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

brutal psychopath captured by officer fluffy, police cat

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

fluffy put on administrative leave for having to be physically restrained by other officers while attempting to eat suspect

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

This is like one of the GBS police high-speed chase watching threads that ends right as the thread gets posted.

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
he was comically blown backwards head over heels by the recoil of the .22 when he shot those kids

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

tj lane known for his unique murder method of entering his victim's body through the nose and burrowing into the brain, where he feasts on nutritious matter and reproduces asexually, causing swelling and internal pressure inside the skull and resulting in braindeath within only a few days of infection

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Filippo Corridoni posted:

prison breaks happen in TYOOL 2014?

pretty sure there was one/ an attempt involving a helicopter somewhere not too long ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
They should get him a cell with War Machine.

• Locked thread