Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

exspurt analcyst posted:

Usually when I step out of the house people glare at me with utter contempt. Little kids run up kicking me in the shins shouting "gently caress off weirdo!" Old ladies shuffle up to me asking why I haven't suicided yet. Fluffy kittens hiss, spit, and try to hurl themselves at my face. Stink bugs follow me in swarms.
There was the one time a sociopath muttered "nice car" when they were staging the usual insurance fraud accident.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

there are no sincere compliments OP, that woman was making fun of your charging in to the rescue with your amazing shelf-grabbing skills and probably joked with her friends about your tiny penis once you were gone

How on earth did you know that I was not wearing pants? That's uncanny.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

My cousin said I had a nice smile, and, taken off-guard, I replied "thanks, you too!" Then she mocked me.

Aug 4, 2010

Guy Fleegman posted:

I'm a tall man, 6'3" or so. Walking through the market not too long ago I noticed a woman fingertipping an item on the top shelf. I walked over and without saying anything, simply grabbed it and handed it to her. Being the quiet sort, I smiled and started to turn away when she grabbed my arm and said "Thank you." I replied that it was my pleasure seeing I'm tall and such. She then said, "I appreciate your help, but I'm thanking you for letting me know that there are still gentlemen left in the world." Honestly, I was both flattered and speechless.

What about you? Anyone compliment you lately?

By the way, you look awesome!

as a short man this triggers me, do not support heightism

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I'm 6'2 and I lift and when I was walking through chichen itza some mexican guy trying to sell me stuff was like "Eyyy meester long legs! Meester muscles!" and I smiled the warm smile of a benevolent European overlord at him and honestly I think we both felt p good about ourselves

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm 6'2" and the short Philipino maid who works in our office once told me "ohhhhh, you so tall."

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
every time i go buy beer I usually get a "you look so young!" after im carded

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

said i was super gay

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
a girl in college called my cock "9/11" because she said she'd never forget it.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Gorman Thomas posted:

a girl in college called my cock "9/11" because she said she'd never forget it.

Rape is hard to forget

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I get a lot of "your eyes are so blue" and "you're so tall". Tbh they usually seem like lame and superficial compliments because neither of those are really qualities I worked on or for but the former is almost always mentioned in the bedroom so I let it slide.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

people love my hair

im self conscious about my teeth maybe more so than i should be

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

youre really smart!

thanks grandma

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

supposedly i have nice thighs, but i don't know, i haven't seen them in years.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
You are pretty much our highest performing employee, but we still give our best work horse a 4 out of 5 on his review.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Apparently I have good posture.

I give credit to push ups and squats.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i get a lot of compliments from women about how short and scrawny i am

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Apparently I have really good legs.

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

I don't know OP, its been so long. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

do volunteer work at some elderly home you'll drown in compliments and also very old ladies will comment on your good looks if you are even vaguely attractive

• Locked thread