Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Xaris posted:

you should try qbittorrent. Its fast and non-adware poo poo with a lot of options. i made the switch a year or so ago after using the same utorrent

Was about to say the same thing, qbittorrent is great. Switched to it after utorrent & bittorrent got all ad-ridden

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Scrivener is ancient looking but nothing better has come along. Win8 makes everything that isn't an app look ancient though.

logicow
Jun 29, 2012
I run Deluxe Paint Animator in dosbox for all of my programmer placeholder art needs, at least once a week, for my game development job.

Here's the about screen:

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

ashgromnies posted:

irssi is not very old... well, i guess 99 is 15 years old :gonk:

I guess technically screen would be the oldest software I'm currently using

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

you irl posted:

wtf is with people playing alley cat daily this isn't about what old game you ran on dosbox once for nostalgia god im so loving angry

I like the music hth.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

really getting tired of clicking remind me later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i guess it would be screen+emacs