Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

god is a white male because i blew through a stop sign in my neighborhood in front of a cop i didn't see, didn't have my insurance on me, and wasn't wearing a seatbelt

i got a warning :radcat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the black man is the original man and is god encarnate. the white man is a genetically engineered breed of albino gorillas specifically designed to antagonize the original man, the black man, aka god . thus whites are the devil.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Stoic Commie posted:

lol @ young white people who self deprecate then suddenly have the terrifying dawning realization that if we ever become the power minority we'll be subjugated and destroyed equality or not. whoever is the majority race is going to act like it, it's the nature of things. in homogeneous societies it just drops down to the religion/geographic tier of subjugation, but given white people's history, we'll be outright exterminated for what we did sometime long ago.

luckily we only live for one full generation so who gives a poo poo

As a white person who has no ancestors that did anything evil to others (except probably other white people = we plundered and looted around the North Sea a bit), can I avoid the extermination?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

As a white person who has no ancestors that did anything evil to others

lol

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
being white is a state of mind

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Kurnugia posted:

moola moola! are ghosts white?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlQBo66Tcbo

The captain likes 'em smooth and round and white

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Yaldabaoth posted:

he treats humanity the same way white males have treated other humans throughout history. As livestock to be domesticated or failing that, vermin to be exterminated.

we actually know he is a white male because of all the paintings of him

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
You find out god is real but is also an Arab.

Do you stay Christian?

Discuss.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

the black man is the original man and is god encarnate. the white man is a genetically engineered breed of albino gorillas specifically designed to antagonize the original man, the black man, aka god . thus whites are the devil.

where do asians, browns and reds fit into all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illiniguy01
Feb 19, 2011

Sweat, Ubu. Sweat. Good paranoid schizophrenic.
The concept of god, and even jesus, were all created in brown colored culture. It would be hard for Jesus to be white when no one around when he was born was white.

• Locked thread