Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013
He didn't knock her out, she hit the bottom if her jaw on the elevator bar. Either way, gently caress your double standards. If a bitch hits a man like she owns him, some crazy motherfucker isn't gonna take that. She hit him & he laid her out, she shoulda thought twice before loving with an NFL Player. Smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Especially if you're a kid.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...bin&hpt=hp_bn15

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Worst thread.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Sports arnt interesting.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
People ask "when is the right time to block an SA poster?"

Now, and the poster is OP

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Rapman the Cook posted:

People ask "when is the right time to block an SA poster?"

Now, and the poster is OP

The poster is over powered yes

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Everyone knows fottball players are criminals

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

Sports arnt interesting.

i thought attention whores liked sports because if you wear the right color jersey people will look at you

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Cool youtube comment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i think this is a fair way to settle differences, instead of going to divorce court couple can just get a court appointed trainer train for a year and just decide who wins with a fight.

• Locked thread