Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Christmas Miracle posted:

that girl needs a new bra that fits better

That was my first thought too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

Bacon strips in your underwear.

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Amazon sells some really weird poo poo....

naem
May 29, 2011

Pork tenderloin is possibly the best meat ever FYI

I feel bad eating pigs because they are very intelligent. They're just so tasty though.

Sorry pigs, you know I am eating you and I just can't stop

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

naem posted:

I feel bad eating pigs because they are very intelligent. They're just so tasty though.

they will eat you if you don't eat them

naem
May 29, 2011

Frostwerks posted:

they will eat you if you don't eat them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoADOgG8tI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

naem
May 29, 2011

Oh god, this one is BRUTAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkyGRj7bZY8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

naem posted:

Have you ever owned a pig? I had a pot-belly pig named "Bacon" - he was probably as smart as the dumbest big dog you've ever seen but wiithout the drooling. I think what makes people think they're really intelligent is that they use their nose to open doors and poo poo. Like a refrigerator or a sliding glass door isn't poo poo for a pig. They use their snout to turn rocks out of the soil and loosen roots. That snout is strong. THey like attention and seem to be vain. I don't know, it's interesting as a pet but soon enough you have an 85lb lump in the house. Bacon gained 60 lbs in a year. He got along good with the dogs except when the dachsund wanted the pig food - loving hilarious stand-off. THe pig died very suddenly though. I asked the vet if he could tell me what happened but he was going to charge me for an autopsy and i didnt need to know that badly. He was no where near as smart as my small breed dogs - but he died young too so he may not have grown into it. The size really is a turnoff though. I probably won't ever get another unless a smaller breed comes along. According to the vet my pig would have topped out at 110-120lbs.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ZombieParts posted:

Have you ever owned a pig? I had a pot-belly pig named "Bacon" - he was probably as smart as the dumbest big dog you've ever seen but wiithout the drooling. I think what makes people think they're really intelligent is that they use their nose to open doors and poo poo. Like a refrigerator or a sliding glass door isn't poo poo for a pig. They use their snout to turn rocks out of the soil and loosen roots. That snout is strong. THey like attention and seem to be vain. I don't know, it's interesting as a pet but soon enough you have an 85lb lump in the house. Bacon gained 60 lbs in a year. He got along good with the dogs except when the dachsund wanted the pig food - loving hilarious stand-off. THe pig died very suddenly though. I asked the vet if he could tell me what happened but he was going to charge me for an autopsy and i didnt need to know that badly. He was no where near as smart as my small breed dogs - but he died young too so he may not have grown into it. The size really is a turnoff though. I probably won't ever get another unless a smaller breed comes along. According to the vet my pig would have topped out at 110-120lbs.

You could get a micro pig. Unless you're keeping it for meat, in which case that's a poo poo idea.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
itt British person tells Americans their food is bad

proceeds to eat spotted dick which is considered a delicacy

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
you gotta buy the good kind ya dumb gently caress

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

itt British person tells Americans their food is bad

proceeds to eat spotted dick which is considered a delicacy

Don't knock it til you've tried it. It's pretty good in a stodgy kind of way.

Also, French people get to make that kind of slam (which is where the US gets the idea British food is bad from in the first place). America, land of the cut-price McDonalds knockoff, does not.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
British cooking is a lot like making GBS threads on a plate then eating it and repeating the process for 500 years.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
if I wanted pork loin, I'd eat pork loin.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Kung Fu Candy posted:

lunds and byerly's makes a great thick cut hickory smoked bacon but i guess no one outside of mn knows about it. actually costco sells a really good thick cut 2-pack of bacon as well

mmmmaaaaaaapppplebacon from sams is better

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I know it is hard to understand but eventually most Americans come to the conclusion America in its entirety is poo poo.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Motherfucker posted:

I know it is hard to understand but eventually most Americans come to the conclusion America in its entirety is poo poo.

No to be fair America owns at BBQ ribs

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

remember when amazon only sold books

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I dunno, I had some really good bacon just a few hours ago.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

InterceptorV8 posted:

British cooking is a lot like making GBS threads on a plate then eating it and repeating the process for 500 years.

If it ain't broke.

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

RedMage129 posted:

I dunno, I had some really good bacon just a few hours ago.

It was American, wasn't it?

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

InterceptorV8 posted:

How British Softpricks eat steak

Sorry Britain, USA 1, you ZERO.

so what is this utensil called

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

feedmegin posted:

Don't knock it til you've tried it. It's pretty good in a stodgy kind of way.

Also, French people get to make that kind of slam (which is where the US gets the idea British food is bad from in the first place). America, land of the cut-price McDonalds knockoff, does not.

no the idea british food is bad comes from firsthand experience in ww2 when millions of gis went there to find that all they had ot eat was potatoes and spam

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cream_Filling posted:

no the idea british food is bad comes from firsthand experience in ww2 when millions of gis went there to find that all they had ot eat was potatoes and spam

Also the GIs dominated the local pussy supply since they got paid more than the Brits and also had more access to luxury goods like cigarettes.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
I find it interesting that pigs are highly similar in muscle groups to humans, and that person apparently tastes like veal.
I mean, from a scientific standpoint.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

etalian posted:

Also the GIs dominated the local pussy supply since they got paid more than the Brits and also had more access to luxury goods like cigarettes.

well thats where we ge tthe separate stereotype that britsh people are effeminite ugly and have bad teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Cream_Filling posted:

Well yeah, being blockaded by U-Boats will do that.

• Locked thread