Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

naem posted:

There were so many other girls to horribly spank it to though on that show cmon now

Sure, but chubby Buffy in thigh boots is the sexiest, fictionally somehow legal Buffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

Yeah. Seasons 1-4 Buffy are the hottest, then she went skinny preachy Mom.

I blame Freddie.

To be fair, if you're trying to look much younger than you are you only have two options without surgery, either get chubby enough to fill in the wrinkles but without looking bloated (sorry, Zander) or you keep yourself just on the bright side of anorexic so that you continue to look teen petite though you risk looking tired and a little AIDSy.

redshirt posted:

Sure, but chubby Buffy in thigh boots is the sexiest, fictionally somehow legal Buffy.

Agreeing with this statement though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Really, Giles was right to try and keep Angel away from Buffy. First, vampire.
Second, like 240 years old. That's some serious pedo stuff going down.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

redshirt posted:

Really, Giles was right to try and keep Angel away from Buffy. First, vampire.
Second, like 240 years old. That's some serious pedo stuff going down.

basically, angel statutorily raped buffy. pretty drat problematic

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Season 3 Buffy and Faith were the best. Why did anorexia for the former and plastic surgery for the latter have to ruin things.

Wesley was pretty awesome. It's a shame he had one of the most depressing endings of any character on TV

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

Yeah. Seasons 1-4 Buffy are the hottest, then she went skinny preachy Mom.

I blame Freddie.

He needed someone to change his diapers.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Season 3 Buffy and Faith were the best. Why did anorexia for the former and plastic surgery for the latter have to ruin things.

Wesley was pretty awesome. It's a shame he had one of the most depressing endings of any character on TV

I don't know man, he went out with a smile on his face, doing what he loved: Killing rogue demons. Or, er, fighting them at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am a bee
Apr 17, 2006
bees, bees, bees, just lookin' for a good time

pigeonchest bill posted:

To this day I dress like him and have my hair dyed blinding yellow and it makes me really cool.

What's a rogue demon?

There's a guy in my town who dresses exactly like a fat Spike. More of a Peg or a Stake, really.

• Locked thread