Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

R.D. Mangles posted:

dat soft cutler, we need a winner like that kid jimmy clausen in dere doug

Wrong thread sport there, Don Cherry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Man, Marhsall's positivity mixes really well with Cutty's Apathy.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

R.D. Mangles posted:

ahahaha someone get a screencap of marshall's suit, he is wearing shedd acquarium camouflage

and cutler's knot was somehow about 6" wide

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Duke Chin posted:

Wrong thread sport there, Don Cherry.

Cutler has the bored, apathetic stare of a drunk Russian. He looks a little too "euro" for Don's taste.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Thanks guys, YOU DID IT.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

R.D. Mangles posted:

ahahaha someone get a screencap of marshall's suit, he is wearing shedd acquarium camouflage

Anyone get a screencap of this yet?

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

dreffen posted:

Anyone get a screencap of this yet?

Best I got

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

Oh, god. I think I'm falling.
I love how the Gatorade is literally on a pedestal

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I still laugh when I think about Dirk Nowitzki deliberately taking the gatorade bottles off of the press conference table during the '11 NBA playoffs.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Dutchy posted:

I still laugh when I think about Dirk Nowitzki deliberately taking the gatorade bottles off of the press conference table during the '11 NBA playoffs.

Everything about that finals was magical. The German Moses was truly the best. It also allowed everyone to get their hate out for Lebron so we could go back to realizing he owns the next one.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

DupaDupa posted:

Best I got

:allears: That's fantastic.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Ramadu posted:

Everything about that finals was magical. The German Moses was truly the best. It also allowed everyone to get their hate out for Lebron so we could go back to realizing he owns the next one.

I consider all the crushing defeats all of my other favorite teams suffer to be the price of that finals run, which isn't fair to the bay area fans who aren't inexplicably also dallas mavericks fans, but oh well.

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747

Dutchy posted:

Is there a clip of this on youtube or anything? I tried some googling but no luck

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

dreffen posted:

I was so sure after that hit he'd be sitting out because that looked rough. gently caress the Cutler haters.

Turns out all that hit did was piss Cutler off and make him throw TDs.

Remember two years ago when Donkey Kong Suh snapped Cutler in half? He came back into the game and the Bears still won :colbert:

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Bob Morales posted:

Remember two years ago when Donkey Kong Suh snapped Cutler in half? He came back into the game and the Bears still won :colbert:

I do! But sometimes I can't help but worry about someone being one lovely play from being out commission.

Tillman. :smith:

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
"Donkey Kong" Suh will never not be hilarious to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Yomofo posted:

Is there a clip of this on youtube or anything? I tried some googling but no luck

I don't think so. He did it right when he walked in the room so any official press conference vid would start after that and it was an early round series I think so I doubt anyone was saving those live streams for posterity. It's a shame because it was really funny, and he apparently does it regularly.

• Locked thread