Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Al Borland posted:

im not some man babby child head born in the late 90s.

me neither :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
zyborn cuck

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Need for Seed

I made a game called that in the DOS4GW days, it was like helicopter / flappy bird, except you played a sperm and the walls were pink throbbing vagina walls which narrowed into fallopian tubes.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Cucking Mama.

Mama invites her friends over while daddy has to watch and cry.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Echo the slamwhale

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

apparently a lot of you think designing a game means thinking of the name. well actually a lot more goes into it than that.

I have 3 good examples in the op and Al Borland has made one above.

next time I do a thread please follow through with the instructions.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress the ROW posted:

a student project where you discover the beauty of alternative lifestyles in alphabetical order

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i thought this thread would be sex games like drinking games. you watch old super friends cartoons and thrust whenever someone says "and fast"

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

the perfect sex game has already been made, Wavelength. getting your brain to think about synchronising constantly changing sine waves is pretty much how you have great sex, you'll know what i mean if you try it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
all restaurants are taco bell

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Cuck cuck goose: similar to duck duck goose but instead if you don't tag the person back, Tyrone fucks your wife, if you tag the person who tagged you back, Tyrone fucks their wife

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Grody posted:

Cuck cuck goose: similar to duck duck goose but instead if you don't tag the person back, Tyrone fucks your wife, if you tag the person who tagged you back, Tyrone fucks their wife
And this Tyrone character, who is he??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

And this Tyrone character, who is he??

He is the well endowed african field hand that you must purchase to play the game

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread