Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Why not do them a favor and let them gently caress you, OP? Spread a little cheer around the world :)

For you it will be just another tuesday, for them it will be one of the most memorable days of their life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

psyopmonkey posted:

Gay Handbook?

Is thats where the agenda is?
Nope, the handbook mostly has tips on how to dress well. You'll find the agenda in the gay bible. :eng101:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

psyopmonkey posted:

This is the attention whore thread right?

I wanna get in on this!!!!!!!!!!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Secks Cauldron posted:

Nope, the handbook mostly has tips on how to dress well. You'll find the agenda in the gay bible. :eng101:

I got the Trans Field Guide, but its just instructions on how to whine on tumblr and setup protests at your local community college. :shrug:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Guys tell me I'm pretty

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Over There posted:

Guys tell me I'm pretty

I crush you.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
:OOOOOO

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

so this now the goon dating thread?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

so this now the goon dating thread?

I thought it was the making fun of gaywads thread. :colbert:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

please do not post your horrendous visages

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I hate gays

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Don Tacorleone posted:

please do not post your horrendous visages

Please post your wonderful and handsome photo, young man.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Xaris posted:

sorry but vaginas are waaaaaaaaay better then penises

Sometimes you feel like a nut, Sometimes you don't.

If the action in my area looked anything like psyopmonkey, I'd join Grindr in a second. :swoon:

Judging from the OKC results in the area, my hits would look more like 3o's. Also, Over There, you look too much like my step-brother, sorry.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Choco1980 posted:

If the action in my area looked anything like psyopmonkey, I'd join Grindr in a second. :swoon:

Judging from the OKC results in the area, my hits would look more like 3o's. Also, Over There, you look too much like my step-brother, sorry.

It's all good bro.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Choco1980 posted:

Youre a creepy old dude.

Do you also drive a van?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'll have you know I drive a sedan.

...though I have no defense against the creepy old dude comment. :smith:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
op arent' you like, rich or something

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Over There posted:

I wanna get in on this!!!!!!!!!!
Haha we wear our hair the same way. No highlights or product in mine though I just have a cowlick that does it and I decided to embrace it rather than keep fighting.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

ArbitraryC posted:

Haha we wear our hair the same way. No highlights or product in mine though I just have a cowlick that does it and I decided to embrace it rather than keep fighting.

same here. it can get obnoxious.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Over There posted:

same here. it can get obnoxious.
I used to hate it but now I'm pretty fond of it, get a lot of compliments on it and it takes almost no effort to maintain cause it's kind of what the hair just naturally wants to do. Only qualm with my hair now is I'm only 25 and I see a lot of white strands in there.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Turns out the op is gay

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
why would anyone live in dallas

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
just have sex with them, we all know you're easy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to pick up some chips, have some sex, get more lightbulbs, blow some dudes, whatever its not even wednesday yet.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TenementFunster posted:

why would anyone live in dallas

I'll choose gay for 500 Alex. Because they have a trust fund and can afford to live out their sexual deviancies.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
steers and queers, mate

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Three Olives posted:

In fairness that is a really old photo, age catches up with all of us I'm afraid. :(

you appear swell

like your head has swelled considerably over the years

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

origami posted:

you appear swell

like your head has swelled considerably over the years

Alcohol induced encepholopathy.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

Dude! Get one of those Criminal Justice Degrees, sounds like a great deal.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
gently caress them. gently caress all the ugly people. Spread the love far and wide.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I saw this thread bumped and wanted to flirt with over there but sadly he seems to be probated for a month.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
ive noticed a casual correlation between those who are ugly and those who vape. now now, i know that correlation does NOT equal causation sunk cost fallacy etc, im not some idiot, but still, i find it interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
imgay

• Locked thread