Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

I'd like to introduce you to a real OS. Click here. You'll be glad you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the only macs i care about are big macs

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
voted 1 ubuntu is for assholes

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

i use linux just so i can tell people i use linux

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
hm

i think i might switch to bsd

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
realtalk for a brief time in life a few years ago I worked customer service for netflix and about once a week a very surly teenage boy would call and ask when netflix would be compatible with linux and be very indignant about the lack of an ETA

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Wolfsheim posted:

realtalk for a brief time in life a few years ago I worked customer service for netflix and about once a week a very surly teenage boy would call and ask when netflix would be compatible with linux and be very indignant about the lack of an ETA

i wonder how many of them actually ran dual OS just so they could watch their animes on netflix

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Get a real OS.

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings
Here is a link to view people who use Linux:

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=775&q=obese+neckbeards

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I'm gay

- posted from a mac

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I run Ubuntu in a VirtualBox on my MacBook. I'm also gay.

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
I had a mac for like 8 years then switched back to Windows so I could play videogames and don't miss it.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AyBUpHkMho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

hey that's Sean William Scott, who starred in Dude, Where's My car? with Ashton Kutcher, host of MTV's Punk'd, which is featured in the first post, and was parodied by

KEVIN BACON,

• Locked thread