Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minnesota Manatee
Aug 28, 2009

I watched that show this summer and it was good. I appreciated the bit of culture shock I experienced at first, from how different their society and morals were. I also liked how important religion was for them in the show, always sacrificing animals and cursing people to Hades, and how beyond coincidence it never actually manifested itself as real magic as in something like Game of Thrones.

Titus Pullo also fought for Pompey against Caesar in real life, according to Wikipedia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Man that was a good show

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Legio XIII huh

sort of :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSW01sWSPQY

MechaStalin