Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
I can talk to millions of people across the world online (connected to the world wide web) from the safety of my home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
good question op

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
sex. but you wouldnt understand

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I had to kill my last friend ...

he was asking too many questions about the plutonium in my basement

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
to see their hot moms

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
a/s/l?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

sex. but you wouldnt understand
teledildonics

can't wait for the day i can sign up on didloroulette and have random basement trogs each take brief control over my vibrator inlined body suit

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What are "friends?"

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Why would anyone ever spend any time at all not basking in the warm glow of a computer running Linux? None of this is logical. It doesn't make any sense.

Maybe I can learn more about human behavior by watching more anime.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

GreatGreen posted:

Why would anyone ever spend any time at all not basking in the warm glow of a computer running Linux? None of this is logical. It doesn't make any sense.

Maybe I can learn more about human behavior by watching more anime.

i was doing this yesterday. the text was even green.

but i also have friends and do stuff. always use linux in moderation, but never anime

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Pros of leaving the house to socialize: You can usually tell if the person you are talking to is really a female or not.

Cons of living the house to socialize: It usually matters whether the person you are talking to has a trap penis or not.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i get all of my social interaction in the convenience of the league of legends matchmaking system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

Don Mega posted:

I can talk to millions of people across the world online (connected to the world wide web) from the safety of my home.

Bowling, Darts, and shooting rats in the back alley with a BB gun, as you pass around a 40 of coors.

Hope, this helps.

• Locked thread