Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Doc Block posted:

LOL Discovery fired the hot redhead (and the two Not Adam & Jaimie guys).

an ex of mine got really offended when i told her that her mom looked like the asian guy on mythbusters but i stand by that assessment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

shiksa posted:

an ex of mine got really offended when i told her that her mom looked like the asian guy on mythbusters but i stand by that assessment.

your ex's mom is pretty hot, if you're into asian dudes pushing 50.

Grant is probably the only one from the build-team not utterly screwed by the firing. He saw the writing on the wall years ago and kept a career of prop and special effects work. The other two just thought they could ride the gravytrain forever. Myth Busted!

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
IDK, Tori Bellecci was a model builder at ILM too.

Unless you mean Grant Imahara is still doing that poo poo.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Discovery is dead set on every channel being reality TV 24/7

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

So someone said they were making a new transformers?

they said that next year they were going to have a series with the characters from prime minus optimus and continue the story after beast hunters.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
But I want to gently caress those ponies.

Because they are horses not because of their childlike personalities I'm not a sicko.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I'm more worried about the Aquabats Super Show, a much better TV show that nobody watches.

http://youtu.be/iA6skhrkuok

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Mr Tastee posted:

I'm more worried about the Aquabats Super Show, a much better TV show that nobody watches.

http://youtu.be/iA6skhrkuok

i think that was the tv show i ignored till prime came on, or until dan vs came on.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
this thread told me that Kari Byron is now unemployed and it makes me sad

however ww2 ponies is definitely the direction this children's television show should go.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Libelous Slander posted:

this thread told me that Kari Byron is now unemployed and it makes me sad

however ww2 ponies is definitely the direction this children's television show should go.

Didn't they all lose their jobs for shooting that ladies house with a cannon ball? That's a good reason to be unemployed.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
is this bad news for bronies (the extremely retarded adult fans of my little pony)?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Rambling Robot posted:

is this bad news for bronies (the extremely retarded adult fans of my little pony)?

i assumed they are just the american version of japanese dudes who like the main characters of their cartoons to be little girls.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

jarvis cocker posted:

im not going to click that

Jesus just get the gently caress off the internet if you're so determined to show how much of a poo poo you don't give about anything

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Television? I think we're talking about television shows. :shrug:

Also: I know what all of those words mean, just not in that particular order.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

goku im piss posted:

if you run over a brony multiple times would that be considered beating a dead horse?

No, it'd be a rolling start.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

who the gently caress watches tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Parallax Scroll posted:

who the gently caress watches tv

children and the elderly