Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
crushes some dumb fucker lightyears away from us and the aliens are all primitive and poo poo so they start making a bunch of stone engravings of this big disc that fell from the sky from the gods then their version of the library of alexandria happens and voyager is destroyed completely and they have the alien version of crazy hair guy on Alien History HD talking about ancient aliens and everyone thinks he's crazy but in reality he's loving right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

crushes some dumb fucker lightyears away from us and the aliens are all primitive and poo poo so they start making a bunch of stone engravings of this big disc that fell from the sky from the gods then their version of the library of alexandria happens and voyager is destroyed completely and they have the alien version of crazy hair guy on Alien History HD talking about ancient aliens and everyone thinks he's crazy but in reality he's loving right

it will just burn up in atmosphere no one will notice.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Robo Reagan posted:

voyager will never make it past the Vogons

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

voyager will never make it past the Vogons

really

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op u will be dead by the time voyager crashes into some dead empty rock and I will be immortalized, a posting god :twisted:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

av/post combo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TOILETLORD posted:

it will just burn up in atmosphere no one will notice.

ya and the human race will be extinct and no being in the entire omniverse will ever know we existed and THEN everything will be good and right

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Chinatown posted:

ya and the human race will be extinct and no being in the entire omniverse will ever know we existed and THEN everything will be good and right

nah we will already have conquered known space by then we just won't remember or give a poo poo about voyager.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you think humanity even exists as far as the universe cares oooh the humans are loving up one planet brb going to make two heavy neutron stars crash and make multiple earth size planets entirely out of gold

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

lol if you think humanity even exists as far as the universe cares oooh the humans are loving up one planet brb going to make two heavy neutron stars crash and make multiple earth size planets entirely out of gold

why would they make planets of worthless material? are they preppers?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
what are you talking about is that english

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
op do you still smoke meth/beat your boyfriend

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

op do you still smoke meth/beat off your boyfriend

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

shoot a canister of cum at every possibly inhabited planet when it gets there theyll know what 2 do with it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tsinava posted:

op do you still smoke meth/beat your boyfriend

you have me confused with roboshit but yes

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Robo Reagan posted:

existential crisis?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

you have me confused with roboshit but yes

oh, i'm sorry.

well im sure you smoke meth for healthy reasons and your boyfriend deserved it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

existential crisis?

no i just look at this kind of poo poo for a living it's p cool

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
people who are waaay too into the properties of gold should be called Autists, i think

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Jokes on you, god is ending yniverse way sooner than rhat

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

no it turns into V'ger duh

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont have anything to talk about either

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Sorry to break it to you but it's going good to end up nowhere.

Just like us.

http://m.space.com/22783-voyager-1-interstellar-space-star-flyby.html

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol bigass brutes will always burn the shiut out of nerds' work this is cyclical inevitability evidence mongols drowning the House of Wisdom in the Euphrates

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

nomadologique posted:

lol bigass brutes will always burn the shiut out of nerds' work this is cyclical inevitability evidence mongols drowning the House of Wisdom in the Euphrates

bunch of dwarf asians burned someone elses homework because they were better at math proves nothing.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I hope it splats up on some big alien's windshield and he's like wtf?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
That gold record is likely to outlive planet Earth herself.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

why the earth a she you fuckin misog?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Tsinava posted:

oh, i'm sorry.

well im sure you smoke meth for healthy reasons and your boyfriend deserved it.

frankly if you're not going on meth binges and beating your boyfriend you're a real doormat

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Aliens have already gotten Voyager. They've been collecting all the poo poo we through out into space so that they can laugh at our stupid minds.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
one day an alien civilization is going to pick up the broadcasts of Big Bang Theory and get all the jokes

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

aliens are basically nerds ya dorks

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nomadologique posted:

aliens are basically nerds ya dorks

duhh i invented an ftl drive so i can get space-animes directly from tau ceti V without paying import taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

MizPiz posted:

Aliens have already gotten Voyager. They've been collecting all the poo poo we through out into space so that they can laugh at our stupid minds.

Wait till they get Enterprise. That's when they launch their invasion.

• Locked thread