Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do I do?
Kill house mate.
Kill Mr. Bendy
Move out.
Kill yourself.
Murder your famil.
View Results

• Locked thread
Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

buy her a slightly smaller and slightly less bendy one and put it in the current ones place.

each week replace it with one thats slightly and less bendy then the last.

if she doesn't notice she has a gaping vagina.

this is important information the thread could use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Chris Awful posted:

As one would expect from a person with a scaled schlong.

SCALDED, not scaled -- he's not a freak

he's a beautiful man who i will take on a date to 50 shades of grey on valentines day

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

just put a condom on the dildo before using it, then remove the condom afterwards. you're welcome, op

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
btw im looking for stock footage of a man making GBS threads a dildo into another man's butthole. if anyone could link to that it would be much appreciated.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Tsinava posted:

btw im looking for stock footage of a man making GBS threads a dildo into another man's butthole. if anyone could link to that it would be much appreciated.

youd have to train your sphincter muscles daily, or perhaps hourly, to achieve something like this, there is absolutely no way one would have the power to do this UNLESS-hear me now-*-unless the other anus is already dilated and in that case itll slide in easily

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Drunk & Ugly posted:

youd have to train your sphincter muscles daily, or perhaps hourly, to achieve something like this, there is absolutely no way one would have the power to do this UNLESS-hear me now-*-unless the other anus is already dilated and in that case itll slide in easily

there are several things for that.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Tsinava posted:

there are several things for that.

whatever idiot i was trying to help

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
you dont have to be upset i was just informing you that there are several things to help dilate your anus in case you ever needed to use them or something. one of them is called poppers.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

You can't go back, you already violated your roommate's trust.

Just get yourself some big 'dos.

Ivan Yurkinov
Jan 13, 2010

Tsinava posted:

one of them is called poppers.

Is this what you mean?

Ivan Yurkinov fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Sep 18, 2014

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Kill you're famil

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Dress up as Mr. bendy and sit in the corner of her room in her stuffed animal collection like ET. See if she notices you're not really Mr. Bendy

Then pop out and yell "SURPRISE!" While jiggling the little Mr. Bendy. By little I mean your penis. The actual mr bendy will be in your anus of course.

E:

This but with a dildo head on you instead.

Ivan Yurkinov
Jan 13, 2010
I so desperately wanted to find a picture of a dildo with E.T.'s head but I found this first and it is so disturbing my dick is totally limp.

Ivan Yurkinov fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 18, 2014

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Chris Awful posted:

Once upon a while ago, I heard some sexy noises coming from my roommates room. I thought to myself, is she doing the nasty? To confirm what my ears were hearing, I concocted an innocent plan. I would sneak in her room and look through her drawers while she was away. What I found was the fairest dildo of them all. Big, firm, and bendy.

I had to have the big; bendy dildo inside me... but I couldn't. This is the personal dildo of my housemate; there is no way I could violate her privacy and her trust. At some point I stopped thinking and let my hormones take over. Next thing I know I am on my bed with Mr. Bendy slithering in and out of me while massaging my prostate. I told myself, only this time. This is the last time. After Big Ben hosed me to orgasm, I felt very guilty for letting my prostate control me. I vowed never use my roommate dildo again.

I have vowed to stop using Mr. bendy many time since, but my dick gets so thick and hard when I think about Mr. Bendy that I can't control myself. One of these days my housemate is going to arrive home early and I will surely die.

What do I do?

gecafe??!?!?!?! is that you!?!

it is

please be more kind to your colon ok

we cant have it

sliding

out into the shower ever day

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
:siren: Update. :siren:

Apparently my housemate got a little too drunk last night and left Mr. Bendy out on the coffee table. I woke up this evening and it was gone. The thing is, I couldn't not see the big dildo. She knows that I know about Mr. Bendy and I'm embarrassed for her. I hope she doesn't want to talk about this, that would be a really awkward conversation.

Actually, I am kind of hoping she will talk about it. I've looked all over the 'net but I can't find a dildo like Mr. Bendy.

Also, some really good ideas ITT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ-cIbYJ-18
VVVVVVVVVV

Chris Awful fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Sep 18, 2014

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Chris Awful posted:

Apparently my housemate got a little too drunk last night and left Mr. Bendy out on the coffee table. I woke up this evening and it was gone. The thing is, I couldn't not see the big dildo. She knows that I know about Mr. Bendy and I'm embarrassed for her. I hope she doesn't want to talk about this, that would be a really awkward conversation.

Actually, I am kind of hoping she will talk about it. I've looked all over the 'net but I can't find a dildo like Mr. Bendy.

she clearly wants to do rear end to vag

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
You gon get kicked out

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Windows 98 posted:

You gon get kicked out

Perhaps she sit Mr. Bendy on the table to send a message. :tinfoil: I am kind of worried that I will wake up to being suffocated to death by a giant dildo being shoved down my throat.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
get on top of the table naked, and gently caress yourself with the dildo on top of the table in front of her, in an erotic display of male submission to her strap-on

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
just ask your roommate to buy a 'Mrs.' Bendy for you (you give her the money ofc)

also ask her to peg you with it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mr bendy doesn't exist, OP, and you have traumatised her pet snake

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Mr. Rattle 'Natural Vibrator' Bendy?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
everyone is always prostate this and prostate that when talking about doing sexual things to your butt, but you dont have to go anywhere near the prostate for touching your butt to feel good. its like a keyword or something

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

good story i got a half chub going

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Just go buy a bigger one, and *accidentally* leave it wherever.
Like next to the kitchen sink or something.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ivan Yurkinov posted:

I so desperately wanted to find a picture of a dildo with E.T.'s head but I found this first and it is so disturbing my dick is totally limp.

I laughed pretty loud at this.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Chris Awful posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ-cIbYJ-18
VVVVVVVVVV

Op just sit down with her over some coffee and say, "Bit of a personal question, but where did you get that device from? I really would like to get one for myself."

Then tell her, "I'm gay."

E:

I never knew there was so much issues with anal and mouth. My booty bacteria is informed.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 19, 2014

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What's with the long posts

This is getting copied from somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Your Dead Gay Son posted: