Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
except for the rape and gangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BV
Oct 23, 2005

NO ITS FUNNY. FUCK YOU. TIA

Waroduce posted:

Actually i started in sales, unrelated to anyone in the company and am by far the youngest employee in the company and closed one of the largest public entities in the United states to a contract, earning me a fat commission and a pay raise

Thnx tax payers!

You're in sales. Lol.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Hey guys I just did all my paperwork and got my first shift. 7 hours a week doing dishes hooray!

dk2m
May 6, 2009
I'm pooping at work typing this out and getting paid literally an absurd amount of money doing so, business majors unite

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

holy gently caress op is working as a dishwasher. i'd rather mop jizz out of rest stop stalls than wash dishes

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

BV posted:

You're in sales. Lol.

I paid 19,000$ cash for my new car 4 months ago.

I could get a nicer car, but im not really into cars and ima beat it up driving all over so I went with that

:snoop:

Shoulda seen the dudes face after all the negotiation and I was like im payin cash what can you do for me

I like dis :snoop:

Cash rules everything around me, CREAM, get the money, dolla dolla bills yall

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
In unrelated news to what a fuckin baller I am I went to a career fair to recruit some new ppl and college kids are fuckin lol

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Waroduce posted:

I paid 19,000$ cash for my new car 4 months ago.

I could get a nicer car, but im not really into cars and ima beat it up driving all over so I went with that

Shoulda seen the dudes face after all the negotiation and I was like im payin cash what can you do for me

I like dis :snoop:

Cash rules everything around me, CREAM, get the money, dolla dolla bills yall

Lol at you thinking 19 thousand dollars cash is a noticeable amount by any measure. I mean I'm barely middle class myself and that's just like four months of savings. Wouldn't blow it on a car of all things, though. It's all about accumulating real estate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Im just past 23, im the poo poo, look at me

Under25 over six figures god blesd

• Locked thread