Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

pasaluki posted:

Late but drat it is easy to forget how good Phillip Rivers is. He played great and adjusted his throws against the wind and was really accurate. I don't think the Bills defense had a bad game so much as the Chargers really game planned.

Yeah, I mean, I think McCoy or Rivers or whomever just outschemed Schwartz. Lots of exploited mismatches and confusion in the Bills' secondary. Plus, I'm not sure why Corey Graham isn't playing at least 80% of snaps.

Look at the Green touchdown, though: Stephon Gilmore isn't the dude you want tackling a TE. Also, Rivers used his veteran savvy to identify that throwing at McKelvin is a pretty good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Burger Trench posted:

Yeah, I mean, I think McCoy or Rivers or whomever just outschemed Schwartz. Lots of exploited mismatches and confusion in the Bills' secondary. Plus, I'm not sure why Corey Graham isn't playing at least 80% of snaps.

Look at the Green touchdown, though: Stephon Gilmore isn't the dude you want tackling a TE. Also, Rivers used his veteran savvy to identify that throwing at McKelvin is a pretty good idea.

Ironic that Frank Reich is the OC for the Chargers. Mismatches were exploited but Rivers did play a good game also. Part of the reason he was only sacked once or twice was he was getting ball out quickly. Was impressed with the Chargers. I'd compliment their much improved secondary (which was poo poo last year) but who knows if its improved with EJ throwing floppy lovely balls all night.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

TheBizzness posted:

If only the refs hadn't called a qb draw on 3rd and goal from the 3. Stupid refs.

You know it's possible for the Jets to be a bad, terribly coached, team and still to have been screwed out 14 points, and that game, by the refs right? Those things can both be true.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

You know it's possible for the Jets to be a bad, terribly coached, team and still to have been screwed out 14 points, and that game, by the refs right? Those things can both be true.

I'm a Dolphins fan, so of course I know that.

Did you know that it's fun to poke crybabies whining about referees? Especially when they are fans of one of your most hated rivals?

It puts a smile on my face that you are still salty about it 2 days later :)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He'll be sore about it for 10 years like I am about the New Orleans saints game and the steelers game that had really bad fumble calls that cost them the games

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ask me about the Broncos offensive line cheating in the playoffs and whether Tony Gonzalez was in bounds in 1997, because I can tell you all about it.

I don't know about the second but that first Elway super bowl is tainted :colbert:

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Grittybeard posted:

Ask me about the Broncos offensive line cheating in the playoffs and whether Tony Gonzalez was in bounds in 1997, because I can tell you all about it.

I don't know about the second but that first Elway super bowl is tainted :colbert:

And screw the Bronocs fan base forever for throwing snowballs at Ray Wersching.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

mllaneza posted:

And screw the Bronocs fan base forever for throwing snowballs at Ray Wersching.

This is the kind of hate that never dies, like the twelves throwing popcorn at Bowman as he was being carted to the locker room.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

He'll be sore about it for 10 years like I am about the New Orleans saints game and the steelers game that had really bad fumble calls that cost them the games

The game I had in mind was last years Ravens game where the officials gifted them the deciding score on back to back horrible DPI calls even the Ravens fans of TFF agreed were horrid.

But we all pretty much said "those cost us the game but drat we bad" and that was the end of it.

As you can tell I'm still salty about it deep inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

nvm

• Locked thread