Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ashgromnies posted:

every "coke freestyle" has pibb actually

my phone autocorrected pibb to PIV which sounds way better

Pibb xtra is not mr. Pibb

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

MOOBS! posted:

cargo shorts and crazy pale hairy legs will never go out of style

cargo pants are weird (popular with the homeless), but there's nothing wrong with cargo shorts. they're certainly not dorky, if anything, they're cool. jack johnson wears cargo shorts.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

but there's nothing wrong with cargo shorts. they're certainly not dorky, if anything, they're cool.

feel that tingle between your legs ladies? thats vaginal fluids being released in preparation to receive tactical dick

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I didn't know m night shamallama made comics

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

MOOBS! posted:

feel that tingle between your legs ladies? thats vaginal fluids being released in preparation to receive tactical dick

cargo shorts are less military serious business (cargo pants) and more chill rock climber skater surfer.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

ashgromnies posted:

every "coke freestyle" has pibb actually

Nope. Some of them have Dr Pepper instead.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
i cant leave my dorm room without donning the silken goku

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Laughing Man posted:

i cant leave my dorm room without donning the silken goku

everytime you leave the dorm? jeez, you must be one spiffy, put-together dude. i only wear mine to job interviews, weddings, and funerals.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

i know people who only wear the same shirts from woot.com and cargo pants in the year 2k14, whats weird is that most of them are not single, and even stranger is that whoever they may be together with will always be ambivalent to their poor choice in clothing rather forcing a makeover on them ASAP (because most of these people i am speaking of are not bad looking at all and have the potential to look really good in public if dressed better). even just wearing a plain t-shirt/v-neck and some flattering denim at all times would be a loving breakthrough...but nope

hmm sounds like they're successful and don't need goon fashion tips

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Anyone remember this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cttoRXsh-E

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Hingehead posted:

Sonic is not an acceptable form of nostalgic childhood memories, sorry.

It is but only if you stopped seriously caring after the age of 7.

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

What if it's a 60 yr old Venezuelan man that doesn't know what sonic is and is only wearing a faded sonic shirt because he is poor and his daughter gave it to him. Cause I know one of those.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Norton posted:

What if it's a 60 yr old Venezuelan man that doesn't know what sonic is and is only wearing a faded sonic shirt because he is poor and his daughter gave it to him. Cause I know one of those.

sounds like a human being maybe he should get some v necks and denim

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

oh god this was great. Kirby ate sonic's brain.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Norton posted:

I think the drug cartels should kill him off imo. The world would be a better place without him.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Am I still cool wearing my Super Mario T-shirt then?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cool

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
just do this at them op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7MabcmootQ

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Sharkopath posted:

It's what Sonic The Hedgehog would want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Sharkopath posted:

all of my loser friends are playing mario kart 8 cause its the new hotness, but i know that Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is the superior product
Do you have it for the 360? I have the metal sonic dlc.

• Locked thread