Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQlOfXyrUY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidbeak
Jul 24, 2007

Com Truise

Uhhhh

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i am a downwardly spiraling hedonist devolution coyly refusing all but the most superficial and self aggrandizing introspection

i like to think just enough mundanely negative things about myself to continually justify my self reinforcing series of bad and broadly abusive decisions

any inklings of guilt i feel only fuel the increase of my deep resentment, further empowering my degraded moral framework of abjectly reducing everyone to my level in order to rise above

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i cannot live without invisible guilt because guilt is the coin of my filthy empire of emptiness

i cannot live like this and neither can you

nothing can live

let's all die together, right now, to make it all worthwhile

Squidbeak
Jul 24, 2007

Com Truise

nomadologique posted:

i am a downwardly spiraling hedonist devolution coyly refusing all but the most superficial and self aggrandizing introspection

i like to think just enough mundanely negative things about myself to continually justify my self reinforcing series of bad and broadly abusive decisions

any inklings of guilt i feel only fuel the increase of my deep resentment, further empowering my degraded moral framework of abjectly reducing everyone to my level in order to rise above

Not sure if this reminds me more of Bret Easton Ellis' writing style or Meshuggah lyrics

E: or Rust Cohle dialogue

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i've been reborn in the weightless bottomless well of joy!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

no more bein a hipster for me

i'm just gonna be me

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

thanks guys

that felt good

who wants to gently caress?

Squidbeak
Jul 24, 2007

Com Truise

nomadologique posted:

thanks guys

that felt good

who wants to gently caress?

asl

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

24 flex bed stuy

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

this guy is rad except i hate his beard

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Is this thread still going on? It stopped being hip about 7 posts ago and the rest of us that are "with it" are posting in another thread. Perhaps if everyone wishes to be enlightened they would end this charade and expand their minds.

*starts playing an LP*

Much appreciated.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you're obviously not paying much attention but what's cool now is doing things people haven't done for hundreds of years

doing for the sake of doing

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

can we reclaim the word oval office yet?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Justin Godscock posted:

Is this thread still going on? It stopped being hip about 7 posts ago and the rest of us that are "with it" are posting in another thread. Perhaps if everyone wishes to be enlightened they would end this charade and expand their minds.

*starts playing an LP*

Much appreciated.

" " Things "90's" kids say." "

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the very concept is passe

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress the ROW posted:

the very concept is passe

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i try to gently caress hipster chicks :shrug:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Gaunab posted:

i try to gently caress hipster chicks :shrug:

what's your success rate? hipsters do love terrible poo poo so maybe that works for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Guancho posted:

what's your success rate? hipsters do love terrible poo poo so maybe that works for you

i do alright. also i'll still care about you no matter how much you push me away with your hurtful comments

• Locked thread