Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Well poo poo, if you're going to be so nice about it.

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Butts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

At least the video for this is entertaining.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Pariah Rex posted:

Holy poo poo this is so stupid it's almost self parody. This has absolutely no musical or cultural value outside of being masturbatory material. I hope the only time any one ever listens to this song is at a club because the idea this is something people want to hear in their day to day lives is hilarious.

I don't know how you would masturbate to that without having a seizure.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Arian_Samurai posted:

There are too many butt songs being released this autumn. The industry needs to space them out better.

I know I can't keep up with all these booties.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

All the implied lesbianism in the world won't make it so Iggy Azalea isn't quite possibly the worst rapper who has ever lived.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

She has a weird face

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

SaltLick posted:

She has a weird face

Like people give a poo poo about her face or her rapping "skills".

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I do. Nice body but her face

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

SaltLick posted:

I do. Nice body but her face

That's my point. Fat rear end, so so face. lovely rap

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
jennifer lopez still acting relevant is pretty funny tho

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
JLO? gently caress, ivd travelled back in time to when anyone gives a gently caress.

CytotoxicTrev
Oct 30, 2010

So you see, without my help, they're toast!

Pariah Rex posted:

Holy poo poo this is so stupid it's almost self parody. This has absolutely no musical or cultural value outside of being masturbatory material. I hope the only time any one ever listens to this song is at a club because the idea this is something people want to hear in their day to day lives is hilarious.

Yeah imagine how bad it would be if you just listened to the song without there being a video with women showing their asses in it

It reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmCjJ0VBjjU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I remember a reporter asked Minage if she'd had plastic surgery and she denied it, and was asked again about butt implants and she left the interview.

Then I read that yes, despite all her denials, she has had a lot of work done. You would have to be blind to look at this pic and think that's how real butts work. Edit: or how a human face works, or boobs, etc

:goonsay:

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Sep 20, 2014

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Trixie Hardcore posted:

This is loving horrifying.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Mod please change thread title to "butts megathread"

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Looking at this image feels like being on LSD

thought it was a weird contortion act before i realize that's folded butt under her left leg

still don't understand

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Quickscope420dad posted:

thought it was a weird contortion act before i realize that's folded butt under her left leg

still don't understand

Small incision is made near the anus. Beach ball is inserted. Beach ball is then inflated.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp

ShaqDiesel posted:

Small incision is made near the anus. Beach ball is inserted. Beach ball is then inflated.
or what i like to call "friday"

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Quickscope420dad posted:

still don't understand

It's actually one of them picasso paintings, you can see all sides of her rear end at once like she's 2D or something.

edit: Haha just kidding unrealistic standards of beauty have caused her to value the size of her own butt over her musical skills and I'm assuming her logic is that if she can't ever have the latter under any circumstances, then maybe she can control the former.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

I remember a reporter asked Minage if she'd had plastic surgery and she denied it, and was asked again about butt implants and she left the interview.

Then I read that yes, despite all her denials, she has had a lot of work done. You would have to be blind to look at this pic and think that's how real butts work. Edit: or how a human face works, or boobs, etc

i dont care, shes beautiulf and her mixtapes are great.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4

You have to admit, this was a monumental collaborative effort between the singers/songwriters, lingerie designers, and the bulk lubricant industry.

The lyrics are so intoxicating that I just want to grab a man and bring him to the dance floor. It's his birthday give him what he asked for.

I got the boom, shake the room, that's the lightning and the thunder.

Big, big, booty - but you got a big booty

WORK

SHAKE THAT

GO TO WORK

Mesmerized by the size of it. Clap your hands if you love a big booty.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
online collab goon music project to produce something that's even closer to the lowest common denominator?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i bet Jlo is sad bc her husband doesnt look like he enjoys vaginas. at all.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Professor Shark posted:

What the gently caress was that "reporter" expecting her to say? It's her body she can put whatever kind of Tupperware rear end she wants in and pretend it's really her real rear end, that's the whole point. It's incredibly rude to ask about another person's surgeries.

e:

newreply.php posted:

i bet Jlo is sad bc her husband doesnt look like he enjoys vaginas. at all.

That's assuming she wanted a husband who likes vaginas, maybe she's got her business taken care of and gets something else out of the relationship. Sometimes ladies like to marry gay guys because it's like a forever slumber party or something I don't know.

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Sep 20, 2014

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

When I watched that video all I saw was this;

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maybe we're not giving Jennifer Lopez enough credit and the reason the song is terrible and the video seizure inducing is actually because it's a scathing critique of male gaze. Like the part where she is absolutely dominating Iggy Azalea's rear end by repeatedly beating it down with her own rear end, Jennifer Lopez's rear end represents the patriarchy crushing the agency of young female entertainers and turning them into sexual objects to be appraised but never valued.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Maybe we're not giving Jennifer Lopez enough credit and the reason the song is terrible and the video seizure inducing is actually because it's a scathing critique of male gaze. Like the part where she is absolutely dominating Iggy Azalea's rear end by repeatedly beating it down with her own rear end, Jennifer Lopez's rear end represents the patriarchy crushing the agency of young female entertainers and turning them into sexual objects to be appraised but never valued.

no

that's not it at all

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
JLO is a terrible person.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Quickscope420dad posted:

no

that's not it at all

Butt maybe it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

How about you appraise dis patriarchal dick with your mouf

• Locked thread