Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
I especially liked seeing Midousuji's sexy ghost mom make an appearance in the post-credits card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Electric Bugaloo posted:

I especially liked seeing Midousuji's sexy ghost mom make an appearance in the post-credits card.

I liked that Onoda's mom was wearing the wrong jersey.

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures
New, and probably last volume of scans for a while is up

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/yowamushi_pedal/c235/

The person doing the scans has posted that since Yen press has now licensed the Manga, they will not be releasing any additional volumes. Unless someone else picks it up, we're likely stuck waiting for the licensed release, or for someone else to start putting out a scanlation.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Pretty sure they are going to put out one more volume then just move to text translations for the rest. Also the manga shouldn't take too long to come out, they are putting them out in 2 in 1 volumes. If you've read it online and can afford it then pick those things up!

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures
You're right, one more volume of scans. Either way, I am already enjoying the direction post inter-high.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

So I wound up powering through the anime in about a week and good god I haven't had as much fun with a show in forever. The cast in this show is probably one of my absolute favorites and I couldn't think of anyone I actually disliked. I hated Midosuji but you're supposed to and he was a drat good villain. God drat I hope we get a 3rd season.

One question though, can I just jump into the manga now and if so what chapter starts where the show ends?

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm going to Japan to work for a couple weeks in August, and will be not that far from Hakone. I'm bringing my Cannondale Synapse with me and will be doing my own Inter-High versus myself. Can't wait.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Movie teaser and date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Wxtf0Y5Qo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Movie original character, voiced by Mamoru Miyano(Gundam 00, Steins;Gate, Free!)

• Locked thread