Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a fast food restaurant run by robots called roboburger and its got a cute retro future kinda jetsonsy vibe

a neighborhood of small houses that are just bare minimum and ppl live peacefully w/o need for material possessions and instead persue art etc

star trek but set in the wild west

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
a star-crossed lover who will never find his beloved because she is wearing groucho glasses

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a door stop that can also go

cool ways to shorten words like reimbursed can be shortened to 'bursed

secret ways to flip ppl off (like doing it in ur pocjet)

types of mythical creatures that are combis of two existing ones like a dragon + hydra

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
gunsmoke in space

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
reverse dalmations

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
boyz in tha hood set in a rich neighborhood

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
dirt man u got too many ideas u gotta slow down or you dry up like a prune and with your last gasping breath you say "milk"

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
"Give me the golf club, Chandler!!!!@

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I'm imagining a special brand of microwave popcorn that you nuke for exactly 44 seconds and every single kernel pops at the same instant

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i am imagining some kind of day where we all get together with barbecuq and shorts and have a fun time

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I imagine a goon. He's having a conversation with Lowtax. I sneak myself behind Lowtax and get on all fours. I give the goon a reassuring nod, and he nods back. The goon pushes Lowtax with all his might and poor Lowtax tries to step back to balance himself but he trips over me. He falls to the grass in disarray as his daughters cry out in fear! The goon and I are running hand in hand and laughing! We stop at Doobies Dog House for a chili dog and to tell the rest of the goons what we had just done.:allears:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

a way to hard boil stuff thats not eggs stuff like orange juice or pancakes

psyopmonkey posted:

Imagine no balls. :smug:
thats just nuts

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

All these things I do
they're waiting for you.
--Sublime.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

cool ball

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I imagine a goon. He's having a conversation with Lowtax. I sneak myself behind Lowtax and get on all fours. I give the goon a reassuring nod, and he nods back. The goon pushes Lowtax with all his might and poor Lowtax tries to step back to balance himself but he trips over me. He falls to the grass in disarray as his daughters cry out in fear! The goon and I are running hand in hand and laughing! We stop at Doobies Dog House for a chili dog and to tell the rest of the goons what we had just done.:allears:

Now thats...

Something Awful!

:iamafag:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I'm imagining a television show where they combine hoarders and pickers and they have the hoarders counselor and helpers drag all their poo poo out on the lawn and the pickers use a hose to spray the the filth and caked poo poo off of potential antiques.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
a way for straight sex to be gay

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Quickscope420dad posted:

a way for straight sex to be gay

Sometimes my girlfriend wears a strap on.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i have a head but it is not attached to any body and it has no face

tradjik
Mar 2, 2007

I imagined that smoogles was dead, because some mean people informed me as such.

It was terrible.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

smoobles...

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

A tardigrade the size of a bear. I imagine it would be a good pet.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A weather control machine that harnesses the chaotic power of butterflies.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a spooky mirror that when you stand in front of ti and look at it you see not you but that fat guy from insane clown posse thats so lazy he doesn't shave his beard he just paints clown makeup over the top of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
- whether I'd rather have $1k in weed or $2k in EVE online spacebux

- if the yellowstone supervolcano erupted but instead of ash it rained smoking butts of all sizes. buried in over a metre of butts all the way to st louis

- that really long joke with the bear except at the end the guy is a bear and eats everyone

• Locked thread