Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Sure, but switch it up. A nice deep purple tee, a teal tee, maybe even a yellow somewhere, make yourself stand out man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

haha stand out wow

dont worry about me

look for me in the couch lifting thread later on

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sidepipe

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo I'm so in the laundry boat. I did a load of 3 of those poo poo rear end small ikea hampers today and I got probably that much more to do another day. Also, what the gently caress is up with people leaving their clothes in the dryer like 40 minutes after the dryer is done, when we got like 10 dryers for a ~120 unit appt. Assholes.

And hell yeah raw unwashed japanese selvedge bros :hfive:. Naked and Famous is the poo poo

e: to the person who was wondering how you keep them from smelling/etc. (trixie maybe?): Anti microbial febreeze, spot cleaning with a damp cloth, and hanging them up by the belt loops so they air out is the secret to sickkk fades

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i used to be all about the selvedge but i discovered levi's 501 commuter and its pretty great, as you can seen im a cyclist, but otherwise i love that good denim

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

i used to be all about the selvedge but i discovered levi's 501 commuter and its pretty great, as you can seen im a cyclist, but otherwise i love that good denim

I have the Levi's commuter jacket and it's so loving amazing, you should def. look into it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mederlock posted:

I have the Levi's commuter jacket and it's so loving amazing, you should def. look into it.
alreayd on it buddy :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

since ive been drinking all day i did my laundry then put it on my bed then fell asleep and cuddled/dry humped my laundry its been a pretty decent day tbh

• Locked thread