Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i plan on paying apple $350 for the watch day 1 because it looks p cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Nonsense posted:

4 dongs as they become erect

on the edge of a cliff

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

SaltLick posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaxU0ut5tUw

Literally the only thing that android users ever link when someone mentions the iphone

I've owned both the EVO and the iPhone 4 and the EVO is dogshit in comparison.

Also, this thread in a nutshell:

Android = awful fat nerds
iPhone = awful dumb people

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I've had Android for a while and I'm starting to loving hate it, I want to get an iPhone but also I hate apple :(

guess I'm getting a windows pho-hhahaHAHAHAHAA

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a bone to pick posted:

I've had Android for a while and I'm starting to loving hate it, I want to get an iPhone but also I hate apple :(

guess I'm getting a windows pho-hhahaHAHAHAHAA

if only there were a fourth option...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

a starwar betamax posted:

if only there were a fourth option..

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2014/09/weve-got-a-35-firefox-os-phone-what-do-you-want-to-know/

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
what if i just bought the phone that i liked because it looked nice and does everything i need and couldn't care less about which brand it is, is it okay to not care either way because this thread is so full of human being poo poo nerd opinions im starting to think im the weird one

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

http://jolla.com/

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Verisimilidude posted:

I'd rather have a fragile phone I need to be careful with that kicks rear end than a piece of poo poo I can drop down the stairs that has the following properties: samsung, android, windows, nokia.
i would totally buy the dual boot dual manufacturer Windows Andphone Lumilaxy

ShaunO posted:

Love the idea of Apple spending hundreds of millions on R&D for their devices only to be so defective as to have to wrap it up in a $2 case developed by non-technical Chinamen.
nobody leaves out the power cable and charger but somehow even packing in a $2 bumper is too much for smartphone makers. Yeah I would end up buying a flip case to protect the screen anyway but sheesh

jackyl posted:

its a good point but my work android has the default home screen, and it says 6:14 in the top right, 6:15 in big font on the default weather app
only cause it takes a full minute to open any apps on your slow rear end phone

I've never actually checked this though, hold on

nope it's just you

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Mad Archivist posted:

got some bad news for u

a wallet that shouts your credit card number to everyone in the room, good job

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Yes, but Jolla didn't design their phone from the ground up to actively punish poors.

At least, I don't think they did.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

CrashCat posted:

only in the same sense that an NFC enabled card already does...

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Cthulu Carl posted:

Yes, but Jolla didn't design their phone from the ground up to actively punish poors.

At least, I don't think they did.

Nope, just the people who use it.

With it's poo poo specs.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hey guys Amazon phone is p cool?!? Can it come and play too

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I got an iPhone and never looked back

It felt good to embrace my faggotiness and that I was in denial about apple products and hated them because I was poor

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I got an iPhone and never looked back

It felt good to embrace my faggotiness and that I was in denial about apple products and hated them because I was poor

enjoy your disposable status symbol phone that bends in your pocket then I guess :thumbsup:

twizzlespark
Sep 24, 2014

Twizzlespark.
I want to be able to change batteries on my phone though :(

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

There are other people in your room? This isnt a forum for jocks mman.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i want to own a flip phone without internet

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
I love my Windows phone.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

toggle posted:

i want to own a flip phone without internet

its easy just get a drug-dealer burner phone like me

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
why do u have a phone when u have no one to call
lmao

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Did android ever get group text support like imessage, it's nice

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jackie D posted:

Did android ever get group text support like imessage, it's nice

Mms had always had this

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I just became a Republican.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Like is there secretly some sorta North Korea style brainwashing thing going on here or something

like yeah it's good hardware but drat

I am going to run my piece of poo poo RAZR HD Maxx into the ground and then maybe think about buying another phone; we'll see whenever that happens- the landscape changes like every six months so whenever I need a phone I have to peek my head into the phone-o-sphere and see what's even going on

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SpazmasterX posted:

My galaxy S3 is my first smartphone ever and I have no plans to upgrade until it stops working because i'm not retarded

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Count Freebasie posted:

I just became a Republican.

now take this catchphrase and make it the first post on every gbs thread you can.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
Ubuntu phone is coming this year:

http://news.slashdot.org/story/14/09/28/0230224/ubuntu-touch-for-phones-hits-rtm-first-phones-coming-this-year

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
News for nerds you can use to hunt them down and murder them

texasmed
May 27, 2004

The Mad Archivist posted:

enjoy your disposable status symbol phone that bends in your pocket then I guess :thumbsup:

lol if you're fat enough to bend a phone by sitting on it. enjoy your poverty adroid phone

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
nice consistency between icons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
lol htc makes the best phones without debate. iphones don't even come close

• Locked thread