Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

- a dog with a necktie
- that the reddit stolen celeb nudes discussion got banned and the SA one didn't
- seeing a stranger who looks like a fat version of a friend of yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
a star wars betamax's avatar.

lmao even more when he posts "WOOF!"

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I unironically find "i'm gay" funny

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Frijolero posted:

I unironically find "i'm gay" funny

I find it funny that you're gay too.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Dead firefighters http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3666429

grandma why
Sep 24, 2010

terrible

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I find it funny that you're gay too.

lmao.. wow

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
WOF

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

lmao

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
I prefer to ROFL but I still show support and pray for those who like to LMAO instead

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I don't think you should have the best of all the way you can do is go home and I love it and I it so I can see you soon and the best way to the gym today is a very long time to be the first half and I have to go home now and then you have the best way of saying the government has a great way to get a follow from you guys have to go back in a while to figure it all the way you can do is go back and forth to get the best of the year and a great way to get a follow from you guys have to go back in a while ago but it is not the best way to the best of luck with the best way.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

smoobles posted:

I don't think you should have the best of all the way you can do is go home and I love it and I it so I can see you soon and the best way to the gym today is a very long time to be the first half and I have to go home now and then you have the best way of saying the government has a great way to get a follow from you guys have to go back in a while to figure it all the way you can do is go back and forth to get the best of the year and a great way to get a follow from you guys have to go back in a while ago but it is not the best way to the best of luck with the best way.

Wow, finally someone who understands me!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the comedic stylings of adam sandler

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the comedic stylings of danial tosh

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-sWfj0XKdI

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the comadic stolings 'f rocky gervaice

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
lol more like commodic stylings

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Spaghett

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
AIDS, Genocide, Poverty, you know pretty much standard stuff.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

smoobles posted:

google voice transcripts make me lol irl when ppl read them out loud

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my posts make me do these things in this list

-lol irl
-lmao sometimes
-laugh
-giggle
- NOT CHORTLE
- NOT GUFFAW (these are Forbibdden goonwords used only by goons sdo i do NOT do these)
- rofl sarcastically

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

a starwar betamax posted:

lol more like commodic stylings

more like commodic pileings

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
bc ricky gerviss humors like a pile (of poop/doodoo) ... strIaight up in a toilet (commode)

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

youtube videos with goats

gen-x'ers lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

google voice transcripts make me lol irl when ppl read them out loud

The new version of this is the best of all time favorite song movie movies are you a lot of good will come back and I have a great way way to the best way of saying the life I live in a few years ago I don't have the right same as a whole bunch a if they were the best thing to say I don't think you that the two men and women who have been a while good long time ago when the best first person to talk to me I have a no hitter in you can get it right away the best way to get a new version is the better team part is I don't have a lot to be able the best way thing I have to be able I love the fact is that I can do it again in and around the world.

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
when somebody says lamo instead

Also, farts.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
How would I laugh your add off, op?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

smoobles posted:

The new version of this is the best of all time favorite song movie movies are you a lot of good will come back and I have a great way way to the best way of saying the life I live in a few years ago I don't have the right same as a whole bunch a if they were the best thing to say I don't think you that the two men and women who have been a while good long time ago when the best first person to talk to me I have a no hitter in you can get it right away the best way to get a new version is the better team part is I don't have a lot to be able the best way thing I have to be able I love the fact is that I can do it again in and around the world.

pro click
http://youtu.be/ZjQx5ScvRhg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
http://youtu.be/cwIjP_FKJuM heres another

love enm

• Locked thread