Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

PrBacterio posted:

stop uglyshaming :arghfist::mad:

it has nothing to do with looks (except in extreme cases lol)

you are the one thing keeping you from loving hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
ugly people get laid all the time, just walk through a walmart and look at all the fat ugly couples with fat ugly kids

lower your standards op

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Wicker Man posted:

Better have a stellar FB account with great pictures of you. Even then, you will need to go days upon days of 'yessing' everyone before getting a hit.

have met like three girls off tinder without trying too hard and the last one wound up being a pretty rad girlfriend

tinder is ok by me

generally if I "yes" someone there's like a 50% chance they'll "yes" back. from there, them responding is another 50% shot, but it works sometimes

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

goomsnarr posted:

I don't have sex much these days, but that's ok. I live in fear of my wife trying to be sexy.

This truly is the saddest post

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
just go to a sex worker jesus

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Al Borland posted:

Thats my birthday! I'm aiming for a birthday blowjob.

It's my gal's birthday too! And the first day of Fall.

What a day tomorrow shall be!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
same, OP, except hours :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Lots of sex OP. In fact, I just got my mind blown - which is difficult, if you think about it.

• Locked thread