Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
who can't hold a conversation or interact with their peers in a healthy way because of being wrapped up in dumb fake poo poo (the holodeck = the internet) and consistently behave at the emotional level of middle schoolers

makes you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBTRp80Q64U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG
Jul 14, 2007

dodecatuple secret probation
Im Wesley Crusher irl

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
gas, ban, etc

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
stop posting threads in GBS

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
gb2gbs imo

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
no the X-Files is really accurate because smoking man was killed by helicopters

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
in the future, there's no point in trying to amount to anything. you can just spend your life in a holodeck loving women and eating great food.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
as an autist fag I disagree because

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

he's not really playing that trumpet

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

gigawhite posted:

he's not really playing that trumpet

:eyepop:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
if there's one thing i know for certain in this godforsaken existence of mine, it's that nothing--and i mean nothing--on this dumb gay earth can ever or will ever make me think

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Star Trek is accurate because they all loving suck

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gas

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
In season 2 Riker creates a hologram of his perfect woman and begins spending an unhealthy amount of time in the holodeck, becoming unreasonably attached to his own creation

He's the "cool one" and the "lady's man" of the cast

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
There was only one human youth in the entirety of Star Trek that acted normal, this guy:

And the only reason he was the least bit normal was because he wasn't raised by humans.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
:gas:

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG posted:

Im Wesley Crusher irl

How will you save the Enterprise from certain doom this time, Wes?! Video gaymes are bad?!

naem
May 29, 2011

I'd love a tng crew quarters style house

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

"I don't need your fantasy women!"

*goes to holodeck*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004